Panther
Years ago

Basketball SA Open Forum

Suprised to see no one has posted anything about this, including Basketball SA themselves...
In today's paper it was advertised that BSA will be having an open forum night on Thursday 18th of January at 7pm, Stables Ballroom, Morphetville Junction, 470 Anzac Highway, Camden Park.
So if you want to express an opnion or have some great idea's for Basketball in SA make sure you get down there next Thursday! (maybe that's why they didn't post it, they were hoping no one would turn up!!!)

Topic #10002 | Report this topic

fess mate  
Years ago

Lets tell them to build another stadium with everyone money and (Mod: Don't be a tool.). The government will bail them out again. Good Work.

Reply #114257 | Report this post

Brian Fantanna  
Years ago

fess mate

What the hell are you on about. Obviously that comment will help basketball. I'm glad you posted that.

Reply #114260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fester mate!

Reply #114263 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

I'll be there Panther. Look for the big tall black guy wearing an old school 76ers jersey.

Reply #114265 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Agel????

Reply #114273 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fess - how the hell did woodville destroy the dome?

seriously, get some sort of clue before you post. the reason the dome is run down so much is of all the traffic from social, district, wnbl and nbl games.

doesnt fess' post come under the new rule of not degrading clubs and therefore being banned???

Reply #114335 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yes, the comment has been edited. Fess Mate, you're an idiot.

(Edited)

Reply #114371 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

The post was from Fess Mate not Fess I think Fess would be a little upset being called an idiot!

Reply #114377 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Fess could choose less idiotic mates? Hah.

Reply #114378 | Report this post

Page 3  
Years ago

Agreed Isaac.

I'm embarassed enough just knowing them, I couldn't imagine actually being friends with any of them!

Reply #114381 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

what the!!!! im innocent,dont get me confused with that guy who says he is my mate,theese people who hang around you and you cant get rid of.ive more in common with bear,fess mate is the odd one out

Reply #114391 | Report this post

Bears mate  
Years ago

Who jumped ship before they were pushed?????? Bear/fess

Reply #114423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Weren't we talking about the forum?
It seems it's turned into a love war between bear, fess and fess' mate..?

Reply #114434 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

I think it's all a bit of a con, fess...

Reply #114568 | Report this post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucTyGj9DKbY

Reply #182624 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:15 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754