cal's bruton
Years ago

1999 mvp trophy for sale

Once in a lifetime offer, Im selling my 1999 men's open league mvp trophy. It was my best season i finsihed with an average of 33 points 7 rebounds 4 assists 2 blocks and 2 steals and we ran the table, its a rare and unique collectors item, i will include an autographed 8x10 of myself with the purchase OR 2 tickets to a future razorback playoff game. Id like to get $500 for it but am willing to hear best offers, thanks cal's bruton

Topic #10034 | Report this topic

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

A bag of Smith's Salt n Vinegar chips. Best offer.

May go a can of diet coke as well.

Reply #114630 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

A future Razorbacks ticket to the playoffs. hmmmmmm

Reply #114648 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"future razorback playoff game"

What happens if the Razorbacks never make a playoffs game?

Most people on this board are from Adelaide. Plus i would actually make you pay me for the price of throwing it out.

$500 dollars is stupid. How much profit are you trying to make?

Reply #114691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Since you are a Newley fan I bid Brad Newley shooting guide DVD. Maybe you could learn a thing or two

Reply #114712 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:51 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754