Bizzy
Years ago

Webber to Sign with Pistons Tuesday

I appears Webber has agreed to terms with the Pistons and will sign tuesday with them

Webber to Sign in The Motor City

Personally I think this could help my Pistons dramatically, if he can understand the team aspect he should be an excellent pick up, for next to nothing I'd say.

Topic #10052 | Report this topic

billups 1  
Years ago

This would be great if we did get him, he would obviously boost our frontline a great deal, Webber, Sheed, and Prince as our forwards/centre not too bad . DETROITTT BASKETBALL!!!

Reply #114913 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Nazr is saying that he'll ask for a trade if this Webber move impacts his playing time.

ESPN are saying that he might be dealt to the Timberwolves for Marko Jaric.

Reply #114943 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Wouldn't be such a bad thing if they traded Nazr, they have Dale Davis who is playing like he is 20.

Jaric could come in for some relief and the 2/3 spot.

Rumours flying around that they may try and trade for Bonzi, have to wait and see.

Reply #114962 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

now bonzi would be a good fit as well but jaric would be a good punch off the punch, exciting times.

Reply #114966 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Keep dreamin

Im rapt the lakers didnt get him

We are on a roll......his inclusion wouldve stuffed things up

Cooks and Bynums minutes and numbers wouldve declined

Something i wouldve been pissed off at

Cookie carried us today....with 25pts and 10 boards off 10-16 fgs

screw Webber the hasbeen.......detroit can have him

In 2 years time they will be re-building and at the bottom of the Eastern Conference

Reply #115034 | Report this post

Great pick up by the pistons as they are a team that is playing for today and a team that needs this little boost to become serious contenders but i agree with fezlington that we dont want him in LA, we have a team that is looking to become contendors for the title in a year or two, signing c-webb only would've haulted the development of the young guys and hurt us in the long run. but, again, great pick up for the pistons.

Reply #115072 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:56 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754