Basil
Years ago

Country Cup Results Albury

Congratulations to Jason and the entire team of coaches and TM's for a fantastic Country Cup,

Under 14 Girls Champions - Sharks undefeated Won Final 51 to 39 against a stacked NSW Side even after losing quality player with an ankle on day 3. Well done Peter
First ever in 21 years considering the numbers we are competing against in Vic and NSW Country. top effort!!!
U14G Magpies Lost 1 game finished third.

U14B Sharks lost to Vic in Final after beating them in Round Robin, Magpies fifth agin a top effort

U16 Boys a third
Clearly shows a definite reward for the development program of the juniours in the country

Great to see

Topic #10127 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree wholeheartedly. The effort put in by all coaches, in the lead up to the cup, with the kids in their home town, is very beneficial.

As a parent i hope this program continues.

Congratulations to all coaches on results and efforts. Lets make S.A. country basketball stronger and stronger. We have a sparser population than Vic and NSW......so lets be smarter.

Reply #116074 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where can i see all the results? is there a website with each game's results and the scorers etc?

Reply #116115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i found all the results...but isn't there somewhere usually that says the top 3 scorers for each team for each game?? if anyone has a link for that, that would be good!

Reply #116139 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ONly do scorers totals for nationals i think

Reply #116197 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

According to Bert B, Albury does not do stats because it is a development tournament. They were done in 2004 but weren't supposed to be and have not been done since

Reply #116499 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who did there ankle 4 the u/14 can i ask?

Reply #116841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She is from Bordertown. Name need not be mentioned.

Reply #118661 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:33 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754