Anonymous
Years ago

Tucker, Ballinger, Groves, Franklin

Which import for sixers

Topic #10185 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

franklin, sweet penetration which may help create abit more for the others.

Reply #116580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cortez for sure!

Reply #116581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeh i would take franklin, i think his ability to get to the rack would be a great benefit to the 36ers. As good as cortez is, i think he settles for the outside shot a little too often.

Reply #116584 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Tucker - God knows we need a small forward.

Reply #116585 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kwest - it doesnt take God to know we need a SF i think everyone can see that

Reply #116593 | Report this post

DrB  
Years ago

whilst cortez can be amazing with individual play, he does not have a brain. He turns the ball over way too much and really doesnt seem to be a team player. NO to cortez!

Ballinger would be great,

Reply #116598 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

I would love Groves or Franklin and Tucker as my combo

Reply #116603 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

groves for me, he can score and set people. You can say he turns the ball over but we can cover that easier over the course of a game. I think his positives are much higher than his negatives, plus he can excite a crown and we really need a character like that in this groups like willie is when he is on. Big dunks get on TV and god we need the exposure.

Reply #116604 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

thornton from cairns he could be our next mark davis big call i know but watch the kid play and u will see

Reply #116606 | Report this post

DrB  
Years ago

I agree Cortez has a lot of talent, however i am not convinced he is that good. Watching games on fox he is very selfish, to many t/o , not a team player, more of an individual. He is also not consistent and really his shot selection is poor. While he is great and driving to the basket, he can not shoot that well beyond the arc. I think you al get my drift that i really do not want him as a 36er. Oh and HE DOES NOT PLAY DEFENCE!

Reply #116613 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

cortez would provide instant relief for maher

Reply #116617 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Franklin. Guy makes big shots, has a winners mentality never gives up and would add some mental toughness to a very weak current one.

But personally id like to see a fresh face from outside the league. One thing Smyth has done pretty well is recruit a new talent.

Reply #116625 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Groves. Simple as that.

Reply #116632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ballinger he's looking to marrie and then we could get anthor import later win winthen get groves

Reply #116636 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

ahh the reason we need spell check on here

Reply #116638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Franklin isn't that great in my opinion.. when Farley leaves, we need more of a scoring threat and only Groves and Ballinger provide that

I'd choose Groves if we keep Horvath.. but if we were not to keep Horvath, I'd have Ballinger as my first import

Reply #116642 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Groves is another Farley, on his night unstoppable but to often you dont know what you are going to get.

Reply #116657 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ballinger and Franklin, Groves third option perhaps.

Reply #116660 | Report this post

skink  
Years ago

im all for ballinger he dominates

Reply #116670 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

Tucker would be very good for a sf which we desperately need, he is a triple double threat every night and will give us another dimension in offence with his great driving ability.

Reply #116671 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Franklin isn't that great in my opinion.. when Farley leaves, we need more of a scoring threat and only Groves and Ballinger provide that"
...Are you for real???
Franklin is a scoring machine, and much more consistant then farley, groves and ballinger.

Reply #116695 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

tucker would also provide relief for maher he has great handle and can play point-forward, something he hasnt been able to do in melbourne with d-mac... i'd still rather have cortez if he's available and the only case we should go for ballinger is if we somehow lose Horvath.

Reply #116731 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

lolol..well, this sets up next years forumn, even if given the choice we have a dozen different opinions, so who ever the 36ers choose, we can be guarenteed more people here dissing them.

sorry phil, mal..everyone..but you cant win. :)

Reply #116737 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:22 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754