can any one let us know of results of s.a teams playing over there thanks

Topic #10191 | Report this topic

torn acl  
Years ago

http://www.elthamtournament.com.au/index.htm

Reply #116648 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

2 Sturt Boys teams made Grand Finals - U10 Boys playing U12 Div A - narrowly lost GF - which was a super effort by kids and Coach. And an U14 boys team went thru undefeated until GF. Believe a North Adelaide Girls team - dont know what Div or age group (U16?) made GF as well - think they may have lost that one too. Some of the reffing was great - some was questionable - but in all, was fairly well run and attended.

Reply #117057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood 16 Boys played in the Grand final but lost

Reply #117061 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I believe Nwd boys were 1 down at half time to Dandenong - lost by 15. Great considering v's land of the giants!

Reply #117092 | Report this post

Mr T  
Years ago

Saw the Norwood V Dnong game and until Dnong ran a 2-2-1 trap the game was close. Dnong i felt were going to win 2 minutes into the 2nd half. Instead of the Norwood coach going off his head at his players he should have explained how to break the trap but they didnt have a chance in the end. In the First half they were great as they game went on Dnong bigs started to dominate but i wouldnt call them giants.

Reply #117104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

south under 18s won theirs

Reply #119305 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:51 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754