Anonymous
Years ago

Cortez Groves - injury status?

Anyone know whats going on with this guy in regards to his ankle inury. Any news if he will be able to suit up for the next game, I need to know for dream team!

Topic #10234 | Report this topic

xztatik  
Years ago

He's on my team aswell but i've decided to keep him on my bench, he had a 'severe ankle sprain' according to hawks.com and he is 50/50 to play on friday.
I think he'll at least play one game out of the two.

Reply #117274 | Report this post

DrB  
Years ago

cortez is up for contract i hear for next season.

talk is he will be ok

Reply #117278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cheers

Reply #117279 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Groves in for Farley any day or night of the week.

Maher to play the 2-man spot, ideal.

Then the 36ers only need a QUALITY Aussie 3-man.........

Reply #117353 | Report this post

Gravity man  
Years ago

Sixers get Groves for Farley,Farleys fire has gone,keep Maher and retire The injured stock in Copeland and Wheeler,need a big man to oompliment Horvath.Keep the rest have faith in Phil and steve,best will come net season when team settles.

Reply #117411 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

yea Groves would be a good pick up is he too similar to Farley though??, in style of play and position do we need to go a different type of player?? like a Mee like point Guard or a Dave Thomas syle do it all versaitle guy who can play almost any position??? Having said that ive enjoyed watching Groves play over the past few years and he is awesome and would love to see him as a 36er!!

Reply #117419 | Report this post

Graeme LeBroy  
Years ago

Hot Tip:
Groves will go to Gold Coast to follow Joyce!

Reply #117557 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:18 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754