Miami - Worst NBA team to watch

All they do is give it to wade, and wade will 'attack' the ring, and gets the call every time. terrible basketball.

Topic #10251 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

I agree....in a Comic Book Guy voice...
" Worst reigning champion...ever"

Reply #117625 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

So switch the channels. See whats on the 'W' channel perhaps

Reply #117630 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

want some cheese with that!

Reply #117639 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Have you watched Boston lately ? or Philly ? or the Clippers?.. Holy crap are they an average team !

Miami are obviously not the team they were last year - but when Shaq gets healthy and they are deeper in the season they will be ok.

Reply #117641 | Report this post

cal's bruton  
Years ago

I don't think he meant they are a horrible team, just a horrible team to WATCH because of the style they play. I agree, wade is a good player but hes a dreadful player to watch, i mean he gets the odd highlight with circus shots but the majority of his points come from the line and its just boring basketball to watch and i was a fan of the knicks ball in the early to mid 90's so its not like i expect every team to play like the suns.

Reply #117645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

today wade shot in total 24 free throws!! The refs give him the soft calls every time.

Reply #117648 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

24 points in the 4th, leading Miami from 12 down with eight to play to a three point win... Go D Wade!!!

Reply #117651 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

I agree, I saw a miami game and there whole idea is just give it to Wade and let him create a shot or pass. But why wouldn't the coach tell him to do that with the NBA setting the rules to favour guys like Wade. But not exciting Bball, is it??

I think if Phoenix can prove that a run and gun team can actually win a ring, it will open the game up even more. That's why guys like Tyrus Thomas are going at #2 in the draft, 5 years ago he wouldn't have been in the top ten, they would have just picked solid low post players.

Reply #117654 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Wade 23-24 FT and 12 Turnovers. You can't breathe on D-Wade or you'll risk a foul.

Reply #117655 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

kleenex got a sale on

Reply #117665 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I find a lot (if not most) NBA teams bad to watch these days, college ball is a lot more free flowing, people playing full on balls out the whole match, they don't just go through the motions like so many NBA teams do in the regular season.

I agree with olskoolgamer, it would be great for the league if the Suns won it all, could revolutionise the way the game's played, move away from the one man show teams like Cleveland, Lakers (last year more than this year)and Philly (pre Iverson trade) and into a new era of run and gun team ball.

Reply #117685 | Report this post

skudpud  
Years ago

I dont have Fox so cant watch much this year, but I went to see Miami vs Washington last year and it was bloody amazing, Shaq and Wade put on a huge show playing together. Shaq had a huge alley from wade, couldnt stop his big arse from running and kept going right into the crowd.
I know Shaq's injured right now, but in my experience they have been great to watch. I did watch most of their season last year.

Reply #117690 | Report this post

skink  
Years ago

you guys think miami are bad to watch, you should try following the knicks for the past 15 years.

Reply #117704 | Report this post

At least the knicks this year are sharing the ball (mostly) and they have a dominating big man. i just hate they way they play (miami). i had to turn it off after about a quarter and a half

Reply #117712 | Report this post

Rodney Carney  
Years ago

I did the same thing Eastern Lowland Gorilla. infact the only time i ever watch NBA is during the playoffs or when Dallas, Phoenix or San Antonio are playing, and Denver now just out of curiosity. otherwise i just watch college ball instead cause its on all the time.

Reply #117713 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:52 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754