anon
Years ago

Players that should be all stars

Bogut 2nd best centre in the east behind Dwight.
Okafor just look at his stats 14.9ppg 11.4rpg 3 bpg. Best defender in the league this year a mile.
And the one that has shitten me off the most is Tayshaun Prince.
Has been the best player from the best team in the east.
Cheers.

Topic #10264 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

okafor would be a boring player in an all star game maybe thats why he didnt make it(top player though). howbout joe johnson and take out jermaine o'neal!

Reply #117756 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

How bout the leading scorer in the league Carmelo Anthony?

Reply #117762 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Prince in Butler out.

Reply #117770 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

prince is trash, put josh howard in as he is putting up some great numbers on the best team in the league.

Reply #117781 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Butler out u kidding me? hes been fantastic all year and im pretty sure he's still top10 in fantasy ratings.

Reply #117785 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Prince has to be in the all-star game. Last he was unfortunate and this year he has led the Pistons on mutible times. He is always having to guard the types of players like James, McGrady and Carter and still putting up big numbers.

Reply #117793 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cheeze, I agree that JJ deserves a spot, but over Jermaine O'Neal? He's putting up 20, 10, 3 blocks and 3 assists! He's unlucky not to be starting.

Bogut doesn't deserve it, not this year. I'd rate Dwight, Okafor, JO, even Eddy Curry (averaging 19 and 7) above him.

Reply #117800 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

That last post was mine, BTW.

Reply #117801 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Josh Howard should be in. Butler deserves his spot this season. Bogut, nope, too inconsistant and better options.

Okafor should be in, but I'm just being a homer.

Prince, who do you put him in over??? and don't say Butler as Butler has been the better player this season. Wonder if the Lakers are wondering who got the better deal in the Kwame-Butler trade.

Reply #117878 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:09 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754