Cheezeburger
Years ago

Pre-Game Rituals

does anyone have and Weird pre gamers that they would like to share.

Topic #1029 | Report this topic

Informer  
Years ago

i use to know a guy that liked to relieve a bit of tension before a game

Reply #11501 | Report this post

billy and bob  
Years ago

doesnt everyone m8? i dont know bout pre game rituals but i know some one that wears extra pair of undies to disguise his "excitement", when on the court if ya get my drift!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reply #11503 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

theres a mate in my team he releases some extra weight in his gut down the can so he can run faster during games- #50.

Reply #11505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh thats natural.

u need too.

Reply #11510 | Report this post

Northerner  
Years ago

Shags (Simon Stapleton) used to have a shower in the changeroom before every game.

Reply #11520 | Report this post

tebor  
Years ago

crank some basketball videos eg clutch city

Reply #11558 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I've had teammates "one" in the shower before every game.

Also knew a dude who had to chuck before every game, or he didn't play well. You always knew a good game was on the way if he was hurling all over the place.

Reply #11653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i know you guys mean basketball, but footballers heve some good ones. Craig Parry (South Adelaide) hip and shoulders the wall. not that little tap stuff, he literally throws himself at it like he's trying to break the prick down.
Niegl Fiegert, who used to play for Port Power, had a ritual of more.. um, its just disgusting. The players go down the race and as they get near the end they huddle up and go out as a group. Nigel's thing was he had to take a piss on the wall of the players race

Reply #108771 | Report this post

anthony  
Years ago

idk about all that but i stretch....................

Reply #111076 | Report this post

justice  
Years ago

hey before my lacrosse games i usually drink coffe mixed with coke

Reply #143446 | Report this post

Emersyn 24  
Years ago

before my lacrosse game,i gather everyone around & we all kiss the game ball. also,i tie my right shoe before my left & tape my laces down,starting with my left and then my right. one of my teammates sprays her inhaler on my other teammate's left shoe -- not sure how that one got started...

Reply #179319 | Report this post

kucku foo  
Years ago

I have oral sex with a baboon before every game.

Reply #180125 | Report this post

Mel Gibson  
Years ago

um, re the toilet thing, that dude mentioned isn't the only guy to "drop the cosby kids off at the pool" before a game...

one guy i knew from footy would always chuck at end of 1st qtr - we started to encourage him to do it on the sideline, rather than centre square!

Reply #180149 | Report this post

cody pfister  
Years ago

i always kiss my left shoe and draw a black X on my right hand

Reply #215799 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:21 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754