Jonno
Years ago

Talking Hoops - MP3

Hi Guys,

I have uploaded a mp3 of last nights Talking Hoops, a great episode interviews including Brett Maher, Scott Ninnis, Joe Ingles, Martin Cattalini, Erin Phillips and Brian Goorjian

to a file server, Media Max, and if you click on this link http://www.mediamax.com/jonno83/Links/635E89A7FB

you should be able to listen to it by clicking on the link.

Hope it works!!

Topic #10306 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

Nice!

Thanks!

Reply #118386 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

jonno u have taken your recaps to a whole new level

well done chief

Reply #118412 | Report this post

jonno

great work I new you could do it. i thought the other day wether this may create copyright issues. i suppose if it spreads the word about the program throughout australia then that can only be a good thing.

can i list the website on my youtube site??????

rookie

Reply #118415 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Hey, thanks, yea i hope there are no copyright issues, since no one is making any money out of it and it is basically just putting the show to a wider audience, i really hope its not an issue!

Yea i dont have a problem if you put the link on your youtube site, the way i see it the more who hear the show the better!

Reply #118422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jonno..please..i cannot dload the mp3...i loved your written report.

can you still post the written version?

Reply #118463 | Report this post

DrB  
Years ago

Jonno, you are a legend for the effort that you have gone too! Like Annon, i loved the written report mate, if you can that would be great. : )

Reply #118482 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

jonno you lazy bugger (kidding)...get those typing fingers back into gear for those of us who cannot acccess the mp3

Cheers for your efforts in the past. Really appreciated here.

Reply #118569 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

lol hey, yea ill do the recap again, ill try and get it done tonight or tomorrow! but yea i reccomend to anyone to listen to the show, its way better than my recaps

Reply #118589 | Report this post

sorry jonno

it just seems like i just doubled your work load.

the mp3 was great. i was listening to it at work today before we opened the doors. most i have heard of the program for a long time.

makes me want to try and ring in now and contribute.

great work jonno

Reply #118650 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Good idea Rookie. They always want people to phone in and even if I get bagged by some for it, I will phone in. I'd happily not phone in if more people like you would help the guys out.
It's alot of effort to fill an hour and a half, especially if not many people phone, or if they can't get hold of guests.
It sounds like plenty of people listen to the show, (not just Jonno, Reesy and me) so why not ring the guys.
8371 1000

Reply #118714 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:31 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754