skink
Years ago

can we beat cat and the boys?

I hope we have a awesome last game and go out with a win.It is going to be tough after our last loss in ot in geelong.either way everyone get down there to support our beloved 36ers.I believe we can do it and brett maher will prove why we need to re-sign him next season.
your thoughts?

Topic #10326 | Report this topic

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Is that you, Mal?

Reply #118681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could be Maher's last game for the 36ers, Farley's last game in the NBL, Wheeler's last game before retirement and more - can you afford to miss the game???

Reply #118686 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Mal Believe.
Put the Hamburger down Bo.
and get your ass to the game

Reply #118709 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I am really looking forward to this game, because win or lose we will finally be out of our misery for season 06/07.

Reply #118711 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

What I do with donkeys in the privacy of a basketball stadium is nobody's business but my own.

I will be there, but it's Cairns by 15 for mine.

If I'm Alan Black, I'm diagramming 48 minutes of high pick-and-rolls with Mee and whoever Horvath is guarding, with your Stewarts, Cattalinis and Boodnikoffs reading newspapers at the three-point line while they wait for drive-and-kicks.

If I'm Phil Smyth, I give a few hints about next year by subbing out the guys who won't be here next season with about 1 minute to go. The trouble is he can only have five guys on the court at one time - so expect a couple of rounds of substitutions.

Reply #118724 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Was Boti hinting at Cat and Mee returning to the 6ers next year, in his article this morning?

Reply #118726 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

no.

Cairns will win.

Cat and Mee to the Sixers...ROFLMAO!!!

Reply #118735 | Report this post

Soulman  
Years ago

The boy's will be playing with no pressure whatsoever,so it should be a high scoring spectacle. I'll be there hoping the 6ers bring some sort of A game tonight. Let's hope this is not Brett's last game and give Willie a good send off

Reply #118742 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

snakes by 10+ but, i agree with the idea we should farewell wheeler from the game and send of farley as well, good servants to the game allthough injury (wheeler) and farley (what ever the story) have been good servants for the club and should be farewelled with respect,

and i sincerly hope this is not mahers last game

Reply #118752 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

thomo, why would you farewell Farley. He hasn't left yet. After the game tonight, seeing the affection in the hug between Smyth and Mee, I would think it wasn't a dream that Mee may re join the 6ers next season. Here's hoping.

Reply #118816 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

EC - You must be one of the very few people who doesn't think Farley has played his last game for Adelaide.

Reply #118819 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

There has been no official announcements yet. I will wait until the fat lady has sung.

Reply #118821 | Report this post

skink  
Years ago

i knew we could win.

Reply #118847 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Mott, yes, a strong hint. If the money is there, they will come.

Reply #118870 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The Taipans were not interested in last night's game. A win is always welcome and yes the Sixers played better than most of their other games this season, but earlier in the season when more was at stake, the Sixers would have struggled, again.

Reply #118897 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

I would like Farley to return but when interviewed, Willie has dodged the questions and hasn't said that he is staying. He wants to but he knows he won't return.

Reply #118956 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:19 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754