Sturty6ers
Years ago

Crocs vs Slingers

10 minutes left in the last quarter. Crocs up by 11.

87 - 76

Abney 26
Rillie 24

Knight 19
Davidson 15

Topic #10407 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

Crocs get up, 106-93. Rowland had a tiple double with 13, 12 and 10. JR had 26, Abney 30 and 12. Ben Knight 21 and 17 for Slingers.

Reply #119614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

crocs played like crap for all but 10 mins. and if helms had more heart they would have been much closer at the end

Reply #119619 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

And if Helms didn't friggin shoot on the last 5 possesions, and found Davidson who was hot, they might have pinched the win after coming back from 20 down.

Reply #119650 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

a bit off topic,

slingers success or not ?

they made the playoffs, awesome effort but personally i think there line up should have gone a bit deeper.

also would have like to seen some singapore players in the 10 as well.

personally i think its a good move on the leagues part but how can singapore fans relate to the side with no locals in the starting side,

would be like us supporting the 36ers with not a single adelaide person in the side

Reply #119669 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Would be like us supporting the 36ers, with people under 36 playing for us...he he.

Reply #119670 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think they are a success on court, but the verdict is yet to be returned on off-the-court success.

They were always going to have trouble in the finals without Marquin Chandler. A 13 point loss on the road considering that is not too bad.

Give them some more showy players and a couple of locals and they'll get there.

Reply #119672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

give db5 a ball, he came up with a new joke

/sarcasm

Reply #119681 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Sorry anon, just fit too easily.
Many apologies if I put you out with an old joke.

/

Reply #119705 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:33 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754