Anonymous
Years ago

shane heal?

would anybody else not be surprised if shane hangs up the boots and sits on the bench full time next season?
he was clearly still competitive this year but clearly over the hill. wouldnt be stupid of him to give it away now he has an assured head coaching contract

Topic #10427 | Report this topic

Nino  
Years ago

How can someone be 'clearly competitive' and 'clearly over the hill' in the same season??? Weird..

Anyways think he has signed on for another 1-2 years as a player.

Reply #119900 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Signed for 2 years as Player/Coach but I think he'll go 1 more and than just become coach.

Reply #119901 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Nino

It's like that opening comment 'Clearly Informative' and 'Clearly Stupid'.

Reply #119908 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He can still get it done - I think DJ might be right and he'll play at least one more season.

Reply #119911 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

because for most of his career he's been more than competitive

Reply #119944 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

He had a great year, especially in the last thired of the season.
He doe so much more than just score for the dragons.

Reply #119957 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Coaches?

Reply #120020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

brings great leadership to the team.

Reply #120028 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

keeps the knifes well sharpened

Reply #120052 | Report this post

DJ is on the money. Heal will play another year as his ego wouldn't let him sit on the bench to see the Dragons do better without him on the floor.

Having said that - I say this with great pain but Heal would be a better option than Drimic. What a failed experiment that was.

If you want to see the real success of this team, look at the assistant coach. I hope he's being paid well to make Heal look like he knows what he's doing.

Go Cairns for the title.

Reply #120353 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:58 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754