Anonymous
Years ago

All*Star Game

does anybody know why the all star game is being covered by NBA TV and not TNT?

Topic #10460 | Report this topic

Nino  
Years ago

Cheaper coverage for ESPN to pickup I gather. Either way the commentary is disgraceful. What makes this even worse, Id still prefer them over Carfino and Casey! Haha....no seriously.

Reply #120283 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the commentary on TNT is gold, i think fox should update our nbl coverage

Reply #120285 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Barkley is able to mix comedy, with basketball education and a no BS attitude so well. Kenny Smith is funny in his own right too. Just a great sporting mix.

Thats why id say the TNT coverage would cost heaps more to pick up just because TNT know they have a very good thing.

These guys right now are putting me to sleep.

Reply #120291 | Report this post

njh  
Years ago

Man, i was hoping id never have to hear these 3 guys again!

Just shows how dull having crap commentators can make a game.

And the sound is terrible with the court noise, crowd, and announcer barely above a wisper!

As for the game itself... in my 15years of watching allstar games... that has got to be one of the WORST ive ever witnessed.

Talk about a bore fest!

Reply #120301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I should have posted this while the game was on but, TNT was providing audio of the game via the nba web site. So I turned theirs up and muted the TV's sound, sure made the game more enjoyable to watch.

Reply #120306 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

The Vegas lounge singer entertainment on offer was pretty average as well.

Did not get to hear Toni Braxton or Cirque De Sole (sp?) as the sound crapped out

Reply #120327 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

good to see they are back to east and west uniforms i belive they look better than wearing their teams home or away strip imo

Reply #120352 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Your about 3 years late on that comment booga

Reply #120442 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754