What the hell is that supposed to be?

Reply #120260 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

OMG, Is that John Lawrence?

Reply #120261 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Isn't that Bison from Street Fighter 2???

Easy solution, get Kohl to sell the Bucks and the new owner relocated them to Vegas naming them the Las Vegas Buck$.

Reply #120262 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats good TR

Reply #120264 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

Here here

Reply #120268 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

M Bison from Street Fighter AKA "Vega".

Reply #120271 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Cheeky Isaac very cheeky.

Reply #120282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crows...

Reply #120303 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Vegas will never get a NBA, NFL or MLB team, until they stop taking bets on their games.....which aint gonna happen

The only league who would allow them to have a team was the NHL

Reply #120307 | Report this post

Ryno  
Years ago

The Vegas Money Makers with owner Chris Money Maker!!

They would never win a game because there players would be out all night playing Hold 'em....

Reply #120313 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

They've tried it before with the college bball team, and you can bet on any college game except a Las Vegas one. That idea could work.

I bet Barkley has already lost a couple million in Vegas, especially with comments like: "The pair presented a cheque for $50,000 - or "two hands of blackjack" Barkley joked - to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Las Vegas."

A lot of current players gamble. Jordan is a big gambler too. All these guys would lose a fortune...

Reply #120318 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

A team in Vegas would not work. Everyone is too busy drinking in the streets and spending money in places they should not be...

Reply #120335 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I think a Vegas team in the NBA could work, as long as the stadium was on the main strip. They wouldn't get as many season ticket holders but the flow through traffic would make up for it. It would certainly be a different sort of a franchise, wouldn't have the same fan base that other teams would have, and the team would have to play exciting entertaining ball, but with all the tourists travelling through Vegas, and all the boys trips and stag nights that happen there I don't expect they'd have much trouble filling a stadium. I know I'd definitely be keen to catch a game if (when) I make it back there.

Reply #120365 | Report this post

DX  
Years ago

Dude, do you guys really think the mascot will fool anyone.that is so bison.Just don't keep your hopes up vegas.

Reply #136196 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:09 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754