Kent Brockman
Years ago

NBA: Dwyane Wade injures shoulder

done his shoulder and looks to be in big pain. kind of hyperextended it backward trying a block/steal.

Topic #10497 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

Good, really can't stand this guy, is it just me or is it as soon as someone breathes near him it's a foul?

Reply #120792 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Bizzy Wade doesn't call the fouls.

Reply #120801 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

No, but he's the one flopping - anyone would think he was Reggie Miller.

Reply #120806 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Should also mention a great moment when Shaq went the big power dunk on Mutumbo only to blow it.

He got the O board and threw it down even harder onto Mutumbo. Shaq then pulled out the Mutumbo finger waive move only to recieve a tech for his trouble.

Mutumbo and Shaq laughing about it at mid court with Mutumbo telling him that the finger was his signature move alone and that Shaq should come up with something else.

Highlights what a character Shaq is and also highlights how non emotional the players are allowed to be these days. The man was providing good entertainment in a light hearted way and gets a T for his trouble.

Reply #120808 | Report this post

CAMPBELL  
Years ago

ease up bizzy,
wade is a big time superstar. he throughs is body hard at other teams day in day out and gets calls.
o.k he may flop a little, but he also plays to the way the game is being called by the refs.

fair enough you cant stand him, but he takes over games in the fourth like MJ use to, and i bet you loved him mate.(not saying wade is mj)
i hope he gets better soon so miami can make the playoffs and play detroit first round.

peace

Reply #120810 | Report this post

stiffffy  
Years ago

How can you bag Wade the guy is so honest.

I mean Shane Heal is a flopper but theres a bigggggg difference. Its okay to hate heal. :)

Reply #120822 | Report this post

Mufflover  
Years ago

Wade gets to the line because he attacks the basket constantly and he takes the hard foul. He can't help if they umpires call fouls that might be soft but hey there's a crapload of them in the NBA these days. You are a fool Bizzy!

Reply #121252 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:35 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754