Anonymous
Years ago

Locked: Western Magic

At the risk of this thread being blocked, I have some things to say.

It is time to stop the mud-slinging people. Everyone knows what has happened within the club and it has been dealt with very effectively. The committee now comprises both previous and new members who are working hard to get on with the business of running the club. What has passed before no longer has anything to do with Western Magic.

The club is growing in leaps and bounds purely from enquiries from families who do not want huge fees and have heard from their friends that Magic is a great club to play for with a friendly atmosphere. I would suggest anyone come to a training session and see the great camaradarie between the players and their coaches.

And as for poaching - which other western suburbs club coach rang a current magic player on their mobile (not even bothering to contact the parents) even before the season has finshed to entice them over for next season???? That is fact.
By the way, the player declined.

I have nothing but praise for Western Magic and everyone can blah blah blah about previous events, but the fact is the club is thriving and people can not stand that fact.

And finally to Booga, if you are who I think you are, you need to let the kids do what they want and not keep bagging magic every time you see them. It doesn't sit well with people.

Topic #10503 | Report this topic

booga  
Years ago

i will always bag your social club as well as any players that i know. as some of them i have coached before so they now what i am like if they find what i'm saying offencive then they need to stop hiding behind mummys skirt and toughen up.so i don't really care how it sits with and who it doesn't.
at least i'm willing to have my name up there for everyone to see instead of hiding behind a anon post.
the mud they that was created by the person who got the club going will never go away and will always be thrown at your social club anytime it is mentioned espeicially on here so either get used to it or fold the club it's simple either way it's win win for everyone

Reply #120876 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

all i can say is keep giving us fuel the more u bag us the more we wanna get better and if ur precious member clubs do improve we may see one of U fold and what a shame that will be

Reply #120878 | Report this post

MS  
Years ago

Booga - Your ranting on and on about this subject coupled with the eloquent way you try and get your message across is making you look immature and bitter.

If these guys are as bad as you say they are how about just ignoring them rather than continually posting negative and derogatory comments on their club and players.

Granted I know zero about who the Magic are, how they formed, who poached who etc etc (so my comments are purely from an outsider looking in at the stuff posted on HoopsSA) but surely if we have a club who have passionate people running it in such a way that is is affordable, and as a result we have kids happily playing basketball isn't that the real issue. The more kids that play the better the sport gets and in turn the stronger that ALL clubs will become!

Reply #120879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey booga takes a bigga man to walk away. Think its time to grow up there mate!!!!

Reply #120883 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

woodville so great that no would ever want to leave on thier own free will we wonder around just poaching player every thursday friday and saturday coz how can we compete with the wonderful vibe of a club like woodville and thier ur not in div one ur not worth worrying about mentality

get a grip people arent happy and wanna try somewhere new
maybe if u took a look and ur clubs maybe there wouldnt be teams like magic, torrens and udbc

all we wanna do is provied players of all ages a place to play ball thats affordable and fun and it working for us and thats what ur scared of

whats gonna happen when the titans enter next summer

Reply #120886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lets hope the mythical "Titans" are a little more articulate and have a modicum of good sportsmanship than some of the other posters on here

Reply #120889 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

once again only grammer, spelling and user names as come backs pathetic

Reply #120892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge, it is morons like you that cause this divide. You mention Woodville in your post and expect people not to react. Woodville is only one club that was involved but the one that was hit hardest. Get your facts right. This situation was caused by half wits like you and the very unsavoury way people from magic have acted.
Everyone has a right to play where they want to. This environment should be a safe one for juniors. This has not been the case with magic. Also some of the teams are now floundering and I have seen teams without coaches at games. Woodville and West were two clubs that had players leave on mass. We wish these players well and have never spoken to them badly. In fact players are leaving magic for West and Woodville.
If I was associated with magic I would chastise people like you that stir the pot and are making the clubs aggressive to each other. Get a life and do your job in the club and keep to your own business instead of trying to make waves.

Reply #120897 | Report this post

MS  
Years ago

Spadge,

The way you obviously cant even be bothered checking what you type prior to hitting the post button is really not helping your argument! Noone really cares about a typo here or there or some grammar mistakes but your last post was almost unreadable!

Reply #120899 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Why can't we just love each other ... hang on ... now Tim Hardaway hates me.

Reply #120902 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Geez people get a life

Reply #120903 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You wonder WHY Magic gets such a bad name?

Nearly every thread about Magic is started by someone from Magic - usually claiming how great they are, how they'll be in div 1 soon etc. This isn't so bad. But then they openly bait all the "member" clubs - in particularly Woodville, and then act all indignant, suprised and victimised when, not suprisingly, someone from those clubs defends themselves. When, they bite back, they usually bring in the more "seedy" part of Magic's formation, then the thread gets locked.

The funny thing is, most people from most clubs - bar Woodville - don't really care about Magic one way or the other - they kick around in lower divisions, they aren't very strong at the moment etc. That is UNTIL they get sick and tired of Magic people coming on this site, talking it up continually and bagging other clubs - all clubs in a MUCH better position than Magic. Now nearly everyone I know despises Magic, amazing really since hardly any of them have ever played or coached against them.

Reply #120904 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

so its ok for u guys to name clubs constantly but as soon as ur club is mentioned ur sook and cry and that matter i'll say again happened in 2001 at woodville and people knew about it and did nothing we formed in 2005
it just happened to come out while this person was at ur club but u guys make dam sure no knows it acctually happened while the person was a woodville coach so get ur facts straight.
our club took the appropriate step to rectify the situation unlike woodville

Reply #120905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As my man Chuck D says about the Magic:

"DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE"!

Reply #120906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Again Spadge - we don't "name" Magic constantly - YOU start the threads on Magic, YOU take the swipes at other clubs/Woodville (as seen in your post above), YOU act all indignant and in denial when the "seedy" parts are brought up (as seen in your post above).

Thanks for proving my point in one post!

Reply #120907 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

"The funny thing is, most people from most clubs - bar Woodville - don't really care"

"Now nearly everyone I know despises Magic"

so which is it

Reply #120908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

First time poster to this thread (or any magic thread), long time reader.

Spadge and Co.

1. 90% of people involved in bball dont know much about Magic and 99% dont really care.

2. Very entertaining though. Keep it coming.

Reply #120911 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The funny thing is, most people from most clubs - bar Woodville - don't really care about Magic one way or the other - they kick around in lower divisions, they aren't very strong at the moment etc. That is UNTIL they get sick and tired of Magic people coming on this site, talking it up continually and bagging other clubs - all clubs in a MUCH better position than Magic. Now nearly everyone I know despises Magic, amazing really since hardly any of them have ever played or coached against them.

Nice editing Spadge, but perhaps instead of just taking random lines, you should read the whole paragraph. Pay particular attention to the word UNTIL (I even capatilised it for you....)

Reply #120912 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

our club has a great fun family style environment and our members are proud of our club

ive been around basketball a long time and my dad was the president of a member club and nothing has changed in 15 years

Reply #120915 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

#10503 and Spadge - I believe that you have started this thread to add fuel to the fire from the other post that was locked - you couldn't let well enough alone - If you had not started this thread the Magic post would have died a lonely death but for some reason you want to keept "stirring the pot" or is it "post" I am absolutely mortified that posters on here keep referring to a very personal matter that involves young b/ballers in our sporting comunity - it is no-ones business but their's and their families and it does not help when posters keep bringing this subject matter up - stop posting about your Club and matters which are highly personal and get on with coaching and training the kids at your Club and run your club in a manner that does not bring it into disrepute

Reply #120916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Totally agree with you anon. Spadge, thinks it's time for you to stop embarrasing your club, one of which i am also part of, and Im embarrassed to read your posts. If you want magic to be treated in a professional manner, then start behaving like one. Show some respect for yourself and your club. You are not doing the club any favours by posting the crap you do.

Reply #120919 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

re: Western Magic (#120919)
Totally agree with you anon. Spadge, thinks it's time for you to stop embarrasing your club, one of which i am also part of, and Im embarrassed to read your posts. If you want magic to be treated in a professional manner, then start behaving like one. Show some respect for yourself and your club. You are not doing the club any favours by posting the crap you do.

Anonymous, 23/02/07

yeah ur apart of the club

Reply #120923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Magic needs to find out who Spadge is and either get rid of him her or keep them under check. Magic is a social club and nothing else. When at their peak in under 20s they were asked to play a district under 20 side to see where they were at. They declined. They were also asked to enter higher standard tournaments. They declined. Magic chose to enter lower standard tournaments to line their trophy cupboards. They even then played too many div1 players and were found out and disqualified. Saint Clare carnival not too many trophies in the past few years. They will most probably look for another lower standard tournament.
Magic if you want to stop the bitching get rid of guys like spadge and stop the chest beating. Only gorillas do that and it makes you sound like you are when you come on here and talk yourselves up. Do it on the court. Your results or lack of them will speak for themselves.

Reply #120924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go the Titans and the president they have. Watch out for those nut jobs!

Reply #120925 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

all bar one of our junior teams are in finals and we have nominated for the higher divisions so what more do u want from us

ur just upset that someone from magic is not easily pushed and comes back with fact u never new about the more u call us a social club the sweeter it will be when we eventually get our div 1 teams and as for carnivals all of our teams go in the best divs available

Reply #120926 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Spadge - give it up!

Reply #120927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is spadge a school kid?

Reply #120929 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

SPADGE - U NAUGHTY NAUGHTY CHILD - WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL TODAY - I SHALL TELL YOUR PARENTS AND RING THE AUTHORITIES!

MRS JONES

Reply #120930 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Mod: None of that. Blocked. HAND.)

Reply #120932 | Report this post

Kenny Smyth  
Years ago

Is it school holidays already

Reply #120934 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Everyone is entitled to their opinion "spadge" included and he/she makes some good points. Woodville do in part have to own some responsibility for the formation of a social side named "magic' and look at their recruiting policies, fees structure and coaching staff but BASA and now BSA and BA need to look closely at Magic itself. It is quite blatantly wrong for a social team in a catchment area between two clubs like Woodville and Wests to be allowed to participate in district competition. District clubs like those above have vastly higher overheads to meet than magic or any social club. Consequently Magicv players get to play district at vastly lower fees than their district club competition and the authorities need to revoke their district association on that ground alone.
With regards the 'issues' before the court related to Magic, it is ridiculous to continue to refer to them and small minded to think all clubs couldnt fall victim to such things.

Reply #120935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just the sort of response i would expect from you spadge. Such a shame.

re: Western Magic (#120919)

Reply #120939 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

#120915 - "ive been around basketball a long time and my dad was the president of a member club and nothing has changed in 15 years"

quote from the infamous "Spadge" - most I am sure would have worked out by now who "Spadge" is

Reply #120943 | Report this post

Glen  
Years ago

booga, I hope you are a better coach than you are at spelling and english.

Reply #120955 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Anyone agreeing with Spadge has been Anonymous - he/she is just having a converstaion with themselves about how great Magic are.

Obviously an underager no one goes around saying things like ... "ur just upset coz ..."

nah nah nah nah nah ... "my dad is better than your dad"

Reply #120957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a good idea...

Start a new thread on exactly the same topic as a previous one that had been locked!

Dont you get the message..?

Reply #120977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey spadge,

You just keep on entering your social teams in div3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12.....& keep right on winning them all.

Keep on telling everyone who can read what a great club magic is and what a proud tradition it has.

And when you are done, go back to the trophy cabinet and recount all your Div 1 glory day trophys, then come back and tell us all again how well you are all going.

Ok sweatheart, there's a good girl! Here, have a hanky; there, there snookums.

Reply #120990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Please post outside of school hours so spadge can reply. Otherwise it is an unfair argument.

Reply #120995 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

spadge keep on posting you are loved by all true magic fans and players.

Reply #120996 | Report this post

Vader  
Years ago

Spadge,

The problems with Magic is numerous.

1/ They agreed to NOT recruit players from other district clubs as a part of there entry criteria, and they always had the intension of using their social players from district clubs to make up their teams. These players would not have left their original clubs if Magic had not been allowed into the competition. Hence, rater than improving the level of basketball in this state. They have only decreased it.

2/ There behaviour, parents players and coaches is not acceptable. As shown by your comments on this forum.

3/ The develoment of players is not as good as it needs to be. And they have no planned development principles.

4/ They are unable to offer a continuous program for players to devlop through.

5/ They have cheated in past competitions. What would lead us to believe that they are going to follow all the rules of the current competitions.

Do you need more???

Reply #121003 | Report this post

cruella  
Years ago

I have been reading all the posts regarding Magic, especially Spadge who seems passionate about his club.
You mentioned in an earlier thread that most magic coaches have achieved level 1, my question to you is:
HOW MANY COACHES HAVE COACHES PASSES, THEREFORE FULFILLED BASKETBALLSA COACHES REQUIREMENTS?

Reply #121035 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

Spadge, did you go and play for Magic because they offered you spadge?

Reply #121039 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cheap fees? Friendly environment? Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Good for you Western Magic.

If these kids have no chance of playing div 1 or 2 for the magic, how does this improve the kids (& their team) & take them to the next level???

Shame BSA, shame.

Reply #121057 | Report this post

cruella  
Years ago

You cannot blame BSA for Magic not playing Div 1 or 2. To have that right, then they would have to have the same financial expectations to basketball that member clubs have. Higher divisions mean higher nomination fees, greater expenses. Also, to have the right of a member club you would also need senior mens and womens teams in Div 1 and Div 2, which again means they would be expected to compete in ABA which in itself is a financial burden on clubs now.
If this was to happen, fees would certainly not be cheap anymore.
So you decide, lower fees, lower divisions; higher fees, higher divisions.
To compete at elite level, you can't have it both ways.

Reply #121070 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

hey spadge,fat cat went to bed hours ago so its way past your bedtime

Reply #121071 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

glen if your the one that left centrals for south then i know that i'm a better coach then you.

Reply #121073 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge-Strange name-Strange person.

Reply #121083 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

I have been reading all the posts regarding Magic, especially Spadge who seems passionate about his club.
You mentioned in an earlier thread that most magic coaches have achieved level 1, my question to you is:
HOW MANY COACHES HAVE COACHES PASSES, THEREFORE FULFILLED BASKETBALLSA COACHES REQUIREMENTS?

all of our coaches passed and are waiting for level 2 to start

Reply #121093 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

sorry i was here to listen to ur crap but i was out coaching doing something for my club now did you have anything new to say or was it the same old crap about how we not worthy

Reply #121094 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

spadge keep on posting you are loved by all true magic fans and players.

Anonymous, 23/02/07

thanks guys

there is a small group of narrow minded people that you shouldn't let push you around and twist the truth about our club

we're here to stay and we're only getting better so deal with it and move on

ps good luck in the finals everybody

Reply #121095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge my post was sarcasm and I am sure the REAL magic members cringe and would love to disown you. The teams that made the finals (even though I don't like magic) I wish all the best and good luck. It's not the kids that have done wrong.

Spadge my post(#120996)was sarcasms

Reply #121098 | Report this post

cruella  
Years ago

Spadge, I think you misunderstood my question.
I did not want to know if the coaches have passed their level 1, because there are no tests, but how many of your coaches have Coaches passes issued by BSA. This means that they are:
fully registered, completed the 'Play by the Rules', had police checks, paid registration fee etc?

Reply #121099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge, posting as an anon patting yourself on the back, really does not count as support.

Reply #121100 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

The beat goes on, the beat goes on
Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
La de da de de, la de da de da

Reply #121120 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

"Spadge, posting as an anon patting yourself on the back, really does not count as support. "

I know all the anon postings are confusing....people hiding behind their sniping ... but post #121098 was the same anon as post #120996 not me.. think you can keep up now anon #121100

Reply #121126 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

Spadge, I think you misunderstood my question.
I did not want to know if the coaches have passed their level 1, because there are no tests, but how many of your coaches have Coaches passes issued by BSA. This means that they are:
fully registered, completed the 'Play by the Rules', had police checks, paid registration fee etc?

i can find out for u if u like

Reply #121136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry,

Spadge, posting as an anon, (#10503),patting yourself on the back, really does not count as support.

There you go. I expect a reply within 10mins.

Reply #121163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge, "i can find out for u if u like"

Weeeellll, find out; or is that information just not available?

Reply #121164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#121126)Spadge,you are calling others confused?

BA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Reply #121165 | Report this post

cruella  
Years ago

Spadge, by finding out how many of your coaches do have passes and letting us know will help the credibility of the Club.

Reply #121166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"sorry i was here to listen to ur crap but i was out coaching doing something for my club now did you have anything new to say or was it the same old crap about how we not worthy"
Judging by the crap you post I would assume your coaching is the same. As for you doing something for your club LOL your are just bringing them down down down.

Reply #121168 | Report this post

Mrs Jones  
Years ago

Spadge - please make sure you go back to school on Monday and learn your grammar and how to spell!

Mrs Jones

Reply #121191 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

#120915 - "ive been around basketball a long time and my dad was the president of a member club and nothing has changed in 15 years"

quote from the infamous "Spadge" - most I am sure would have worked out by now who "Spadge" is

i bet you haven't in fact i'm 100% sure you have no idea

Reply #121215 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

One thing we all have an idea of spadge is that you are a tool. Not too sharp of a one too.

Reply #121217 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

spadge did u play aba at centrals,woodville and west

Reply #121240 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More, please Spadge, more; and plase dont forget to add in every now and then that you are off training club juniors - CLASSIC!

I have not laughed so much since John Lawrence's last post. Hey; are you two related by any chance?

Oh girl, your cracking me up.CLASSIC!

Reply #121242 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

re: Western Magic (#121240)
spadge did u play aba at centrals,woodville and west

booga, 25/02/07

no i have never played ABA

Reply #121272 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would doubt you would have played any basketball of note. By the way I see the mighty under 20 men's team did not make the Grand Final. I guess there would be at least ten or so grand final victories. Fill us in as we are all dying to know how they went on their quest to div 1 in all grades.

Reply #121273 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

Sorry,

Spadge, posting as an anon, (#10503),patting yourself on the back, really does not count as support.

There you go. I expect a reply within 10mins.

Anonymous, 24/02/07

that wasnt me that was a parent from our club who's son plays and was poached by west

Reply #121274 | Report this post

how about spadge ??
do you play social at st clair maybe been to torrens valley ??

Reply #121279 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

well then glen ooh aah rib cracker
someone reads the st clair xmas carni programs

Reply #121280 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

re: Western Magic (#121273)
I would doubt you would have played any basketball of note. By the way I see the mighty under 20 men's team did not make the Grand Final. I guess there would be at least ten or so grand final victories. Fill us in as we are all dying to know how they went on their quest to div 1 in all grades.

they lost by 1 point to a very god f/ville team

most of our teams went up a division and now we have 2 teams in div 2 and 3 or 4 in div 3 so slowly but surely we're getting there

Reply #121288 | Report this post

cruella  
Years ago

Spadge,
I'm still waiting on your answer regarding the Coaches Passes?

Reply #121292 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

nd u will have to wait till i speak to the person who knows sorry

Reply #121297 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

nd u will have to wait till i speak to the person who knows sorry

Reply #121298 | Report this post

spadge i am getting warm - you play as a big fella i reckon

Reply #121304 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

yeah your very very warm

Reply #121305 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

how would i know u

Reply #121306 | Report this post

Beauty - i have got it - you wear long socks

Reply #121307 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

sometimes i do

Reply #121310 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

spadge do u make me look skinny?

Reply #121311 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

its highly possible i do im not small

Reply #121312 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Can we get an artists impression? You people are painting an amusing picture!

Reply #121313 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

i laugh hehehe

Reply #121314 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

picture 6'4 heavy set big guy and at xmas carni i worn knee high pink socks

Reply #121315 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sounds magic...

Reply #121316 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

anyone that makes me look skinny has to be big lol!

Reply #121321 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

i dont play for magic just coach

Reply #121322 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

so how many people in your club are pi**ed off with me for what i say

Reply #121323 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How many grand final wins?

Reply #121330 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

get a room you two

Reply #121332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge how many grand final wins?

Reply #121335 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

re: Western Magic (#121323)
so how many people in your club are pi**ed off with me for what i say

booga, 25/02/07

not a lot people just think its time u gave it a rest its been 2 years

Reply #121337 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

Spadge how many grand final wins?

boys
12 div3 lost by 2pts
14 div5 won
14 div4 won
16 div4 lost
18 div4 yet to play due to black out
20 div2 lost by a point

girls
14 div3 won
16 div4 won
18 div3 yet to play

and most teams have gone up a div now too

Reply #121338 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge why do you try to make the club look better than it is.Under 20 div 2 boys did not even make the grand final. Bending the truth as per usual.

Reply #121341 | Report this post

hey spadge i know who you are you even have colour dyes in your hair
you are very magic bias - come on - admit it - most of this post was to stir the pot

Reply #121423 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

Spadge why do you try to make the club look better than it is.Under 20 div 2 boys did not even make the grand final. Bending the truth as per usual.

sorry ur right i forgot to put that that was a semi

Reply #121433 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

re: Western Magic (#121423)
hey spadge i know who you are you even have colour dyes in your hair
you are very magic bias - come on - admit it - most of this post was to stir the pot

glen ooh aah rib cracker, 26/02/07

i wouldnt say im any more bias than any one else here yes i speak highly of western because i belive it is a great environment at the club and its really family orientated and majority of the people get along really well ive played at west, adeladie giant b4 they merged and torrens and apart from the early days at the giants i havent felt that same family club feeling

and none of this is to stir the pot i just dont like the way people bad mouth our club anyone who comes to western feels the same sure we've had problems with no coach for the 18's and them and the 20's not training properly but we're a new club and we're ironing out these problems and as for the situation people keep bringing up it happened at another club the person just happened to get charged whilst at our club which we have delt with and done what needs to be done i just dont think people should lable our members such things without knowing the full story we were just as shocked as anyone else

and i dunno who you r but u know me obvioulsy even tho most people would know who i am

Reply #121446 | Report this post

Moi!  
Years ago

Spadge - why didnt your U14Boys div 5 team nominate for Division 4 after owning the summer competition except for Sturt being your only real competition - can this be looked at now or is it too late for your team to be put into Div 4

Reply #121467 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would they? The boys need the trophies not better competition.

Reply #121478 | Report this post

cruella  
Years ago

There is something you have incorrect Spadge, and it is time that you get corrected.
Regarding the 'situation' that people keep bringing up.
Yes, this person was a coach at Woodville at the time, but this person coached U20 Women. AT NO TIME DID THIS PERSON EVER COACH THE BOYS CONCERNED WHILE AT WOODVILLE. She was however, coaching these boys at the time for Magic when they were competing at St. Clair PRIOR TO Magic entering the District Competition. So all alleged incidents occured in her capacity as a Magic Coach.

Reply #121479 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

bout time some one got it right even the magic people get their social club history wrong!

Reply #121507 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't wait to see her go to jail.

Reply #121514 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And that's enough for yet another Western Magic thread. Zzz.

Reply #121525 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:30 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754