TR
Years ago

NBA Trade Deadline Moves

Ok, it's been slow as far, but here are some moves so far:

Sixers have traded Alan Henderson to the Jazz for the rights to exchange second round draft picks in the 2007 NBA Draft. Jazz also got cash.

Portland acquired guard/forward Fred Jones and future considerations (not sure what that means) from the Toronto Raptors in exchange for guard Juan Dixon.

Atlanta acquired guard Anthony Johnson from the Dallas Mavericks in exchange for the Hawks' 2007 second-round draft pick.

Small moves so far, still waiting for the Kidd, Gasol or VC trade.

Topic #10508 | Report this topic

Unit  
Years ago

What a disapointing trade deadline this year, I believe the only deals that were completed are the one's mentioned above.

Bibby, Carter, Kidd, Gasol all staying put.

Reply #120936 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Biggest loser out of all this is Anthony Johnson.... Just missed out on a Championship.

Reply #120938 | Report this post

Unit  
Years ago

That would be a tough pill to swallow for Johnson, considering he's going back to the Hawks for a third time. Playing for them once would be hard enough.

Reply #120942 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Yeah He's been bounced around a fair bit. Not that a player, either.

I don't think the nets will trade. From hearing what Thorn said, no-one is willing to give up a big player for Kidd except one team. Apparently, this is Golden State offering Richardson, but that's just rumours.

I wouldn't give up any good players for kidd either. He is definately on the down hill slope.

Reply #120961 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

A downhill slope that still gives you nine assists per game and close to a triple double per game!!! May as well cut him!

Reply #120974 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Agreed Panther, I don't understand why every one is bagging him this year, the guy was and still is a triple double machine!!

Reply #120982 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Kidds numbers are awesome. It's his contract that hurts. $19.7 million next season and $21.4 million in '08-09.

If the Lakers had got him, IMO I think it would of put them right up there with the Texas teams and the Suns.

Reply #120998 | Report this post

hustle  
Years ago

Disappointing! I wanted a mega-deal that would make a difference to a team towards the playoffs. Next year...

Reply #121156 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:37 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754