123abc
Years ago

Hemmerling's Vision

AFTER a season that promised so much and delivered only disappointment, BOTI NAGY poses tough questions to Adelaide 36ers owner Mal Hemmerling.

Article

Great to see areas that Hemmerling wants to improve on.

(Mod: Please don't copy and paste entire articles.)

Topic #10518 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

THERE is only one direction for the Adelaide 36ers to go from their all-time low of 2007 and there will be no stopping until the club is back at the summit.
Article

Reply #121105 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Yea, sounds great, he seems to have alot of faith and confidence in Smyth and Breheny. Pity he couldnt go into specifics on the roster side of things, but with the NBL rules as they are i guess he cant exactly come out and say who they are talking to. Heres hoping they are talking to some good players and do some very impressive recruiting, guys like Newley, Schenscher would be ideal and i also dont mind the idea of imports such as Tucker, Chappell and Ballinger.
Does anyone know when Horvath is getting married??? as if he could be naturalised before next season he would be a big priority to keep aswell, especially if we miss out on Schenscher.

Reply #121108 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats alot of writing

Reply #121110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah i couldnt be bothered reading all that. But after reading Jonno's response, surely we are not chasing Tucker or Chappell? Poor imports.

Reply #121133 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

I wouldnt have a clue who they are chasing but i dont think Chappell, Wells or Tucker would be bad pick ups to be our SF

Reply #121145 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac, are you part of the think-tank planned?

Reply #121169 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not that I'm aware of.

From the rumours I'm hearing about roster and venue, I think they're heading (mostly) in the right direction.

Reply #121170 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

the interview by Boti was interesting, the statements by Mal..even more so.

Does anyone know who are the think tanks attendees?

Reply #121399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I say recruit
Luke Schenscher and Pero Vasilicevic

C: Luke S
PF: Pero

great starting bigs is wat we need

Reply #121517 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:33 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754