6er turned DRAGON
Years ago

Where is Shane Ah Matt?

Where is shane ah matt these days....

was my fav. player back watch bay in the glory days haha

Topic #10525 | Report this topic

rasheed36  
Years ago

He will be visiting here with his wife and kids from the states at the end of March I think, for 3 to 4 weeks. So expect to see him at a South ABA game during that time. Says he might suit up, so break out the no.8 jersey. He can't wait to see everybody.

Reply #121238 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

haha not another where is Shane Ah Matt thread :P

Reply #121263 | Report this post

crying shame  
Years ago

Shane was a gr8 player. Pity bout his nephew giving the game away to play footy. He is awesome. Thank a couple of so called leading identities in SA basketball for that. Great people skills to the 2 SASI (sturt) guys concerned. Burned another one - great people skills. Hopefully at least he will make the grade at AFL

Reply #121289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u cant be talking about isiah?

Reply #121318 | Report this post

observer  
Years ago

I think they mean Nathan - cousin or something. Probably the best u/16 bballer in the state and he's playing footy. shame about that. That must piss NG and PM off

Reply #121333 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:23 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754