Years ago

why dont more people go to SANFL games

there should be more people going to SANFL games its great footy

GO Magpies 2007

join the brotherhood now

Topic #10533 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for your ongoing support to local basketball Spadge. Love ya style sunshine!

Reply #121320 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

FYI crowds at SANFL for season 2006 was up by 8% and has steadly been increasing since 1999,

the particular club im involved with had a 11% increase

when the crows entered the AFL attendances drop drastically then started to build again till the power joined and once again they dropped,

now over the past 6-7 years it has increased to a healthy point for most clubs infact some clubs have comparable membership no's to one afl club,

cant remember exact figures as i dont have them hear in front of me but can post later if anyone is interested,

but i think it will suprise a few who the actual leading membership no. for clubs is.

there is only 1 club which is in seriously financial trouble but that is due to and ongoing legal battle with a council and a high profile pub.

SANFL is in a fantastic state and is clearly the 2nd best competition to the afl, as released by the afl at the end of last season,

look forward to another season of local footy, - show your true colours

Reply #121325 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

re: why dont more people go to SANFL games (#121320)
Thanks for your ongoing support to local basketball Spadge. Love ya style sunshine!

Anonymous, 25/02/07

i do support the local basketball my club doesnt have an aba team but i always pick a game of the week and go during the main

Reply #121336 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

if your a port supporter and intersted in being in a grog squad this year join the Brotherhood

for more details email
[email protected]

Reply #121339 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Why would you pay $8-$9 to watch SANFL when you can watch the A1 Amateur League for free which is not that far off the standard of SANFL?

Reply #121386 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

if you like waychin footy with 5 people at the ground thats fine i guess

Reply #121432 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Well thats what the SANFL has anyway

Reply #121437 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

nah we have atlaest double that :)

Reply #121449 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Go Sturt!

Reply #121474 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

round one starts thursday the 5th of april ant norwood oval

go the maggies

Reply #121971 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Go Redlegs... ohhh why do i even bother we aint gonna win anything :)

Reply #122125 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

port v norwood april 5th @ coopers stadium

Reply #122164 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:02 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754