Spadge
Years ago

where has the pivot gone

has there been a rule change or is it just the ref's not paying attention. i watch heaps of basketball and the ref's are pulling people up non stop for travelling when its a clear pivot

if someone is able to clarify this for me that would be good

Topic #10572 | Report this topic

what the?  
Years ago

Spadge,

Maybe your just not smart enough to understnad which is the pivot foot becasue in social basketball they let you pivot on both feet.

Is that sopmething the magic teach?

Reply #122010 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

well i was watching south V north on the weekend u20 div2 guess thats social too

Reply #122012 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

what the.. you talk about "being smart" and then commit at least 4 grammatical errors, and 1 that you can't put down to a "typo".

Whatever it is the Magic teach, it's got to be better than what your English teacher taught. Provided you got that far of course

Reply #122013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"lockstock" Maybe you should go back to school as well.

Reply #122022 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Don't worry about me mate I've done plenty of that

Reply #122027 | Report this post

?????????  
Years ago

What do you mean south V north u20 div2 is social

Reply #122030 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

i was refering to (#122010) where i was once again told magic is social

Reply #122032 | Report this post

Rotate on this  
Years ago

c'mon cocksmock , calm down on the policing of grammar as you have strayed quite a bit in posts i have seen under your name .
And yes i know , you should know better in the profession you occupy.

Reply #122067 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

Spadge, you're not Xztatik in disguise are you?

Reply #122077 | Report this post

?????????  
Years ago

an u were once again told the truth magic is social and will be seen that way until it becomes a member club

Reply #122079 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

hahaha I'll pay that rotate. But my beef was with what the implication of being "smart" in his post. I can't remember ever professing to be smart while screwing up nearly a quarter of my words at the same time

Reply #122081 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

Spadge, you're not Xztatik in disguise are you

no i am not its already been said who i am in another thread

Reply #122091 | Report this post

Rotate on this  
Years ago

There you go again big fella .
One would think " what the " would be implying that he is smart .
I do not know if he is implicating himself in anything , however his grammar is somewhat criminal .
Do you know anyone who could defend him with precision and passion good man .

Reply #122095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge, what's happened to your U20/2 mens teams as they were very good. Spanked us in the last round and will miss playing them.

Reply #122101 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

hahaha I know of a few with precision, passion might be a problem.

I'm too busy playing prosecutor today, as you have alluded to, to defend at the same time.

Would you know anything about defending rotate?

Reply #122102 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Rotate, I wouldn't answer that - one more post and lockstock will send you a bill.

Reply #122103 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

Spadge, it's just that he stopped posting when you started, and the threads have the same, errr, ummm, ""unusual quality"" about them.

Reply #122105 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

hahahaha gold doctor

Reply #122106 | Report this post

skink  
Years ago

to answer the original post i think david stiff took it with him to the tigers

Reply #122120 | Report this post

what a sad little thread this is, people having a go at each others grammar... last time i checked it was a forum, not a book. who cares

Reply #122139 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

love him or hate him at least Spadge is asking questions that you people think are worth answering. Lockstock, on the other hand, just comes on here to bitch and cause arguements. Everyone thinks they are right, and the others (usually Spadge) are wrong, but at the end of the day its just opinions, without a right or wrong answer. I am not a Spadge supporter, nor am I a Magic player, but Lockstock, this is a basketball forum, perhaps you could contribute something worth reading about BASKETBALL instead of just being a bitch

Reply #122148 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

(#122101)
Spadge, what's happened to your U20/2 mens teams as they were very good. Spanked us in the last round and will miss playing them.

Anonymous, 01/03/07

they are not playing one has gone back to woodville to play div 1, one is having a season off and the rest are playing mens div 4 and apart from a 7 point lost to centrals on wednesday they have been doing really well

it is unfortunate that they arent playing this season but i wish the best of luck to the player gone back and the player thats having a season off i would like to see him try at another club this season or come out to the 4's because he is a very good player

Reply #122160 | Report this post

Pub Counter Moves  
Years ago

I believe Bell is going to teach all referees his trade mark skill of the drop step pivot move. He will then move onto the complex counter moves using pivots. The refs should be back on track after that.

Reply #122289 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

whose the bitch?

I think if you check most of my posts I'm talking about basketball mate.

Reply #122511 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:42 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754