spadge
Years ago

Locked: Spectator abuses ref

i was at wayville today and witnessed a refree get assulted by a spectator from the north bench during the cougars v rockets u18's div 3 GF the spectator came on the court to help his brother who was in a bit of push and shove on court
the ref told the spectator to get off the court while leading him of the court with a hand on his chest and was then punched by ther spectator in the face

the spectator then kicked in the window at the entrance of the stadium

the spectator apparently is a player for centrals but thats not 100%

but this shouldnt happen to an official and what will happen this person deservesa life ban and should never be allowed to enter a stadium again

Topic #10603 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Give the name of that spectator moron to the UIC at wayville and to the Umpire who was punched, go to the Police and file assault charges etc etc. Advise BSA so they can ban them for LIFE from basketball in this State. If as described this happened, thats the best and only course of action.

Reply #122379 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge at last you make some sense.

Reply #122388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

spadge wot are you doing in this topic. We are still waiting for your reply on the 'magic does it again!' thread???

Reply #122392 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

he wont reply to it because there is nothing he can say to justify the going ons in his social club
spadge do u have a jdo if so who is it?

Reply #122394 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

i'm not interested in ur magic bashing so i dont bother responding and as for my personal life i have a job but i dont think its any of ur business what i do if i wanted u to know u'd already know

Reply #122420 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

Spadge,

He wants to know if your club has a JDO, not if you have a job. Also if you really want to be taken seriously you would reply on the other thread - if your club has nothing to hide then just tell us what happened.

Reply #122421 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

A spectator from the NORTH bench who is a player from CENTRALS. Oooo.K.

Reply #122428 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

im just a coach im not a commitee member as far as i know yes we do have a JDO my bad

Reply #122430 | Report this post

spadge is you dad the JDO ??

Reply #122435 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

no my dad hasnt been involved in basketball in a long time we was the last president of the adelaide giants not many would remember them i bet

Reply #122438 | Report this post

Dribbler  
Years ago

spadge, what are your coaching qualifications?

Reply #122439 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

im a level 1 coach and ive coached for the last 7 years

what r u qualifications?

Reply #122448 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

so spadge your a coach in th club and as far as u know you have a JDO good to see the development is kicking along nicely. by chance could you give us a name of your JDO? if u like take a couple of days and research that one

Reply #122452 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

is your JDO's office located on grand junction road

Reply #122453 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

booga its good to see that western magic is doing so well that its all ur able to talk about even when the thread has nothing to do with us im glad we're making an impression on our opposition

Reply #122460 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

unfortunately the impression your social club is making is nothing but a black mark to the sport

Reply #122461 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

yeah coz all the other clubs r saints and have never put a foot wrong or made a mistake

no stones in glasshouses

Reply #122464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge get off this site. All you are doing is turning people against us.

Reply #122468 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

booga, I think you need to give this whole Magic thing a rest, you're coming across looking like a petty idiot with the mentality (and linguistic skills) of a 12 year old. I have no allegiance to either club in this debate, I'm as neutral as you can be, and from the outside looking in you need to be the man and give it a rest.

Reply #122481 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The matter originally described in this thread is being investigated by the police.

No more on this topic please.

Reply #122484 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:41 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754