billo
Years ago

Aaron Bruce v Kevin Durant

Later today Boomer Aaron Bruce and his Baylor Bears will be squaring up against potential number 1 draft pick and the object of Bill Simmons' affection Kevin Durant and his Texas team. Last time the teams met Bruce led Baylor with 25 points (Durant had 31 I think ), will be interesting to see how it pans out this time round.

March Madness starts in a week, how exciting is this!?

Topic #10674 | Report this topic

Rodney Carney  
Years ago

Yeh, the actions kind a started this week too with the conference tournaments. How about yesterday! all teh games I saw went into OT. Somw went into double OT. the only game I saw that didn't was the Bruins loss, which kinda sucks cause thats the team I go for. Looking foward to the Texas game as well. Durant has mad game.

Reply #123561 | Report this post

Rodney Carney  
Years ago

Check out espn 360 If Adelaide is in range. It has basically every single game free. Louisville - Pitt tonight or this afernoon depending on where u r.

Reply #123562 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Durant and the Longhorns ended up getting the win snatching a 74-69 win despite being down by 20 point with 17 minutes remaining. Durant had a shocking first half for just 5 point (missed his first 12 shots!) but finished the game with 29 and 13 boards.

Bruce had 12 points, 2 boards and 2 assists in 31 minutes.

Reply #123627 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:46 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754