Isaac
Years ago

John Casey Bingo is a reality

The NBL season is over, but for those of you who have games on tape, enjoy:

ยป John Casey Bingo

Choose the number of playing sheets required, print, chop them up with scissors and away you go.

All suggestions are welcome.

Topic #10704 | Report this topic

thomo  
Years ago

gold

Reply #123817 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

this will become the hottest game to play in adelaide. could we organise a bingo night at a pub some where next season. maybe cash prizes, cheap drinks,and fox on big screens.

could we have the comenetry played over the loud speakers at the sixers games so we can play at home games on fox.

Reply #123818 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

i would be up for that, hoops casey bingo night

Reply #123820 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

In all seriousness The 36ers should do this! Its tongue in cheek, and would make for a great fox segment. C'mon SIXERS ADMIN, have some fun with this! Get the players in a school room scenario!

Reply #123830 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Isaac you have way too much time on your hands to sit around thinking up games that relate to John Casey!

Reply #123873 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Love it. Will spread the word.

Reply #123998 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

Pure Gold!

Reply #124004 | Report this post

smooth pockets  
Years ago

I knew I should've patented that game :). So the dream becomes the reality...or should I say the nightmare.

Reply #124017 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:48 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754