Godd luck Cookie

Topic #10720 | Report this topic

kc4mvp  
Years ago

Dddamm the Sticky dddd

Reply #124105 | Report this post

Johno  
Years ago

I wonder the board come to the descion with the players point of view in mind. Now we have a head coach, do u know who will be assisant coach or coach's. I hope he can attract players

Reply #124114 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

And now Rob Beveridge will be announced as West Sydney coach. Look for some promising juniors to join him.

Reply #124117 | Report this post

Utopia  
Years ago

Think Stacker has been screwed big time in this decision. Out of the 3 he was definately most qualified. looks like the Hawks have gone with the cheap option as i heard Beveridge wasn't going to be cheap either. Maybe finances in the Gong are worse than people speculate!

Reply #124128 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Personal reasons meant that Stacker could not accept the position.

Reply #124132 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Personal reasons??? Such as not wanting to coach a crap team for a crap salary?

Reply #124140 | Report this post

Utopia  
Years ago

do we know what those personal reasons are? surly if he put his hand up for the role, personal decisions would have been made prior to applying.

Reply #124141 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A family thing. But yes Statman, on top of the season they're about to have and dodgy salary they were probably offering!

Reply #124145 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I feel the new guy is on a hidingto nothing - oh well time will tell I hope for the sakle ofthe comp they can do better than Im expecting!

as for Stacker - surely he would be a good option as an assistant with the Boomers - If he isnt tied to a club team it gives him the ability to move around a bit and be in regular touch with all the guys?

Reply #124149 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Statman, there is about as much chance of Boy Goorj hiring Stacker as there is that Brisbane didn't go over the salary cap.

Reply #124155 | Report this post

TK  
Years ago

Ian Stacker wanted the job and is disapointed at not getting it. I would say the reason was that Eric came a bargan basement price.

Now look for Stacker re-locating back to Melbourne.

Reply #124176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Correct TK.

Reply #124180 | Report this post

DrB  
Years ago

very true, good source advises cooks is on 70k! so cheap! As i said in the past the hawks are cellar dewallars for some years, to which then i predict they will fold!

Reply #124304 | Report this post

carolyn  
Years ago

Not about the money here!!!! We are sooo proud for the oportunity!! How many reach this level? Eric, shoot your best shot!

Reply #126936 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:18 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754