Paul
Years ago

New West Sydney Coach

Rob Beveridge will be announced as the new Head Coach of West Sydney.

Topic #10722 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's all have a drink to that announcement

Reply #124120 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

You would have thought Cal was out the door when Fox showed him sitting at the Bris home games in a Bullets shirt. Yes in know the CJ connection but still was not right IMO.

Reply #124122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea Cal did a great job with the boys. It seems West Sydney are making the same mistakes all over again. Beveridge is just another 'no gamer' Watkins.

Reply #124124 | Report this post

Johno  
Years ago

yes it is now offical that bveridge is the new coach of the razorbacks it is up onb the new site

Reply #124164 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

Will see the Razorbacks become the new supercats... the power of the aba (warratah).
The worst NBL Coaches come from State level, who has succeeded? Name some?
The best are former players, imported coaches who demand respect or Aussie gone US (ie- Gleeson).
This is a huge mistake by WS managment.
Cal didnt look like a pro coach all finals series, needs to really tome it down these days... its not the late 80's or mid 90'd.
I still love Cal tho.

Reply #124258 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

The one difference for Bevo is that the elite juniors are big fans unlike with Watkins. Don't be surprised if some college boys return to WS next year.

Reply #124266 | Report this post

DrB  
Years ago

i think anything is better than Cal the black sneaking pearl. Cal is a cancer, always has been! West Sydney a good move getting rid of the 50+ year old who still thinks his 21. lets hope we never see cal coaching again in the nbl! My predication, cooks gets sacked half way through the season and cal pops up at the hawks!

Reply #124327 | Report this post

foxy  
Years ago

too bad 4 ws .cal i really wish u were given the chance 2 turn the program around from the beginning of the season.i know u would have been able 2 find 2 quality imports 4 a good price.oh well i more nail in the coffin 4 ws.

Reply #124786 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:35 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754