shoots
Years ago

where to get new boots from

Well the time has come to replace the pair of AND1's that are falling apart. They have served me well but am looking to going back to Nike. After looking around I really like the AirMax 360, but they are a little out of my price range at retail. Can anyone suggest a good place to get them cheap?? Or maybe suggest some other shoe that is good but cheaper.

Topic #10731 | Report this topic

Kobe24  
Years ago

www.eastbay.com, All colours all sizes, and they are on sale now...but be careful to read the shipping rates etc

Reply #124225 | Report this post

shoots  
Years ago

just had a look there and to get them to AU actually cost more than buying them here!! oh well keep the suggestions coming

Reply #124228 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

They are top of the line Nike boots, maybe best option is to look at a cheaper boot! Dont go trusting Ebay whatever you do...too many fakes to sift through!

Reply #124231 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

ive bought several pairs off ebay all costing me about 100 including shipping and stuff u dont see here too just have to hunt

Reply #124236 | Report this post

TH.  
Years ago

www.sneakerhead.com
www.pickyourshoes.com

Get yourself a PayPal account and you'll receive any order within a week. Get a mate or two to go in with you and split the shipping cost.

Reply #124257 | Report this post

Love the ;  
Years ago

Try them on at your local sports store; make sure you do both boots up tightly, then LEG IT OUTA THE STORE AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

Result: 1 pair of AirMax 360's for nix.

Reply #124312 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Just out of curiosity how much are 360's in Adelaide?

By my calculation on the current exchange rate, with shipping they are $225.25 from Eastbay.

Reply #124340 | Report this post

Love the ;  
Years ago

Aw hell, eastbay? Not another e-auction site, please?

Reply #124345 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

love the ;, no it is not an auction site (i think it is owned by footlocker in the US). It is an online sports/clothing store, the best I can find that delivers to Australia.

Reply #124348 | Report this post

shoots  
Years ago

footlocker in Mall have em on sale for $199 at the momnet, normally $240 or $260 can't quite remember

Reply #124351 | Report this post

MC  
Years ago

Hit Foot Locker for the Jordan B'Loyal for $180 or something like the Adidas KG Bounce for $240

Reply #124356 | Report this post

Panda  
Years ago

Phone the NIKE Factory Outlet in Melbourne. They will post the shoes to you but you do have to send them the money order first. I picked 2 pairs of the shoes i was after for $100 ea instead of $210.

Cheers.

Reply #124362 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Nike factory at Collingwood gets the thumbs up from me too, as does the AND-1 clearance store at Preston. Always found them to be very helpful and have ridiculously low prices (mainly on clearance and last season's "style" nonethless).

Reply #124364 | Report this post

shoots  
Years ago

just tried the Nike factory, have them for $150 in Orange only but will not do delivery. That doesnt help me much.

Reply #124381 | Report this post

lion tamer  
Years ago

get real about shoes and get on

kickz101.com

shoe and allsorts store in Melbourne, owned by Jarred Hammonds brother Matt.

The new Lions uniforms this year have also been done by him.

Reply #124417 | Report this post

Love the ;  
Years ago

(#124348) Thanks mate, have a 12y.o with size 14 feet, ill give it a try.

Reply #124419 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

yeah i have size 16's kicks101 would of been good when i was 14

eastbay is the best i've found bought several pairs off there and no problems if u can find a couple of people to go in on ur order it cuts the shipping down to almost nothing

Reply #124581 | Report this post

Love the ;  
Years ago

Do you know where most of the stuff is shipped from?

Reply #124613 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

eastbay is definately the go. I've bought several pairs off there and every time it has worked out ridiculously cheaper then buying it locally at footlocker etc.

Reply #124633 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Ebay is way better, ive bought 7 pairs of $240 shoes off there so far and all of them are authentic and have costed and average of 100 bucks each, I am almost certain none of then are fake and if they are I definately cant tel the difference.

Reply #124667 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

eBay is a haven for thieves and counterfeiters more often than not. You've either been very lucky or can't tell the difference between real and fake gear.

Reply #124670 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:40 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754