over it
Years ago

Boti your a dud

if anyone hasn't read the advertiser today - don't bother -its another waste of time reading Boti's Thursday dribble. There's a lot going on in the world of basketball yet you still think your a fringe act. Who give's a rats about your ongoing 'jokes' on Joyce, Heal, Ronaldson or anyone who isn't from S.A.

Your the biggest loser - Goodbye

Topic #10735 | Report this topic

benj  
Years ago

You are obviously not living by your name sake - now go away

Reply #124284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with over it.

Reply #124285 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you don't like his article, then don't read it! no one is forcing u to read it!
we don't wanna hear complaints about Boti on this forum

I actually like his articles and think they're pretty funny

Reply #124289 | Report this post

smitty12  
Years ago

hey i dnt mind Boti too much, but gotta admit the continuation of comments RE goorj, heal etc i dont find funny anymore. sure i give it to him for tryin to add humour and mix it up, but as ROY said at the Allan Border Medal to Michael Slater "Leave the funny stuff to the funny people mate"

Reply #124296 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is easy to say don't read his stuff but if it is the only place to read about basketball then one must read his stuff. Don't get me wrong. Boti has had some good articles but they are getting far and few lately. Stick to the facts and leave the comedy to the fringe or in your case it is a lack of comedy.

Reply #124306 | Report this post

Love the ;  
Years ago

I hope Boti keeps on giving them heaps; Heal in particular is still running around with his head stuck up his a$$. Joyce... yeah he is a real nice piece of work. Boo hoo to both getting some stick, bad jokes or not!

As a poster before me has said;if you dont like it, STOP READING IT!

As was said last week about the same issue; write or email the Advertiser about your concerns if you are so worried about the coverage we are getting from the print press in SA, but be warned; you will not like the response.

Keep on giving them heaps Boti. Never forgive, never forget.

Reply #124307 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Anyone see the irony in the title "YOUR A DUD"...lol

It's "You're" champ....

Reply #124319 | Report this post

DrB  
Years ago

i think the article is a load of rubish and a waste of space! Change the dribble Boti!

Reply #124324 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

How about a write up about the ABL?

Reply #124352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see he's getting behind the ABA again :S

Reply #124409 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Do you not see the irony of the identical weekly posts bashing Boti for repeating his standard jokes?

Reply #124493 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No but boti is a joke.

Reply #124498 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:12 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754