Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Who is playing in the World Police & Fire Games?

I assume there's a basketball side representing South Australia, or is it Australia, or is it in age groups? Where are the games being played?

Topic #10768 | Report this topic

wound  
Years ago

went to the dome yesterday to watch SA fire vs LA fire....no game though. the SA guys were there but no LA. not sure what happened? They have the 3 courts in use. Free entry. The games were saw were average at best. But still worth a look i suppose. http://www.2007wpfg.com/home/home.cfm

Reply #124826 | Report this post

wound  
Years ago

forgot to mention....there is 3 on 3 at wayville this week.

Reply #124827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SAPOL has 3 teams one in each div
the div 1 team starting five yesterday was Jason Bray, Simon Watkins, Paul Carman, Steve Denton and Ryan Meakin, coached by Tracy York.

Reply #124829 | Report this post

Meaks  
Years ago

Read the thread lower on the front page!!! SA Police beat Venezuela by 30 and play LAPD at 1230 today!!!

Reply #124830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've checked out the website but it only lists the days that basketball is being played on. Is there any way to access a schedule to see who's playing when?

Reply #124834 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I would assume that the "World Police" team would be led by Spottswoode with Gary Johnston running the point - look out for Kim Jong Il coming off the bench ;)

Matt Damon and Sean Penn didnt make the squad due to their being F.A.G.'s

:)

Reply #124898 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:43 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754