smitty12
Years ago

ABL dream team..

haha probably a bit late...but wouldn't it be a bit of fun to have a local ABL dream team. anyone's thoughts...would you choose one if someone was to set it up?!?

Topic #10789 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

if some people help with the stats and stuff and could create one. Trouble is that i don't know that much about the ABL in terms of salary cap and players for teams except for Eagles and Sturt.

If people are willing to help, i can set it up so the matches start in round 4.

Reply #125097 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"if some people help with the stats and stuff and i could create one."

That's better.

Reply #125098 | Report this post

smitty12  
Years ago

i wouldnt have a clue either....but i'd def support it and get involved. and i reckon a lot of people would jump on board and have some fun with it.

Reply #125113 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

If you would join the comp or would like to help, put your name here. We need atleast 8 teams competing.
We can have more than 1 league.

If we can't get 8 or more than we can't do the fantasy game.

Reply #125199 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

We could actually use the HSA to help.

Reply #125200 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

would be interested...good on ya 123abc.

Reply #125205 | Report this post

C.Paul#3  
Years ago

Good idea in my view. Would defiently be in.

Reply #125272 | Report this post

id definately be in

Reply #125276 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This would be great. I'm sure many people may not voice their opinion but still create a team if the option were there.

Reply #125277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

get the best non nbl players team, and have a charity match against the sixers. who knows, abl allstars might have a win

Reply #125542 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:16 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754