Hot Heat
Years ago

Can Miami go Back-to-Back?

The heat have started to roll along quite nicely of late. Just wondering, if they are fit and healthy come playoff time could they surprise everyone and win it again? They have a great mix and a fit Shaq would cause some problems to most teams in the West if they were to get thru the East. A bit of a long shot but 15/1 might eb good value at the moment.

Topic #10829 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

No. I'm no Mavs fan, but the writing is on the wall. The title is theirs to loosen up on.

Reply #125517 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

I don't think they can. Even with shaq healthy his is still not as dominant as 2-3 years ago.

Remember Wade won it for them almost single handedly last year... So I feel he is the key. If he comes back 100% healty by the playoffs, they have a chance. If not, the best they can do is maybe conference finals...

Reply #125521 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Can Miami go Back-to-Back?

No.

Reply #125524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am also a mavs fan so im hoping miami crash and burn. Do i think miami can go back to back? hmmm... nah

Reply #125528 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Wade will comeback...and YES Miami will win it all.

Reply #125533 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

As of the other day, the Mavs were projected to face the Warriors in the first round. Guess who they've been 0-2 this season?

Reply #125605 | Report this post

Hot Heat  
Years ago

One of those GS wins was in the first four games of the season when Dallas were still getting their stuff together. The Mavs lost those first four games and have gone 56-7 since! The other was at Golden State. Given GS will have to play in Dallas the first two games i wouldn't hold much hope for them given their woeful away record. I think the Clippers may actually get that last spot anyway.

Reply #125649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dallas will crumble and miami and the diesel can do it

Reply #125815 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

I dont see the Heat making the ECF let alone winning it all.

Much of their team had something to prove last season, I dont see them getting any where near enough production out of everyone other than Shaq/Wade presuming they are healthy going into the playoffs.

Reply #125880 | Report this post

---------  
Years ago

quick answer
Yes they can nothing much has changed Wade will be back Shaq is still dominating.

Reply #126174 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:50 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754