wound
Years ago

Shane Ahmat

No, it's not another "what is Shane doing now" thread"! I heard that Kelly Manning was keen for Shane to play for South whilst he was back here visiting. Can anyone confirm if he is definitely playing either this weekend or next weekend?

Topic #10830 | Report this topic

S. Vidmar  
Years ago

dude hasnt played for 100 years.

I hear west are bringing
matt hughes
matt scalzi
chris blakemore
back for one game this weekend also.

Woodville is suiting up Craig Gilbert and Simon Watkins.

The Coleman brothers and Chris Mellow are suiting for the Flames.

Eagles are playing Darren Breeding (Dam he is playing) and Paul Carman.

North have given Steve Denton and Nathan Hawkes an SOS.

Lions are keen to hear from Wil Banton and DJ RMAC.

Eastern have Scott Baxter coming in for a few minutes.

Southern are suiting Rick Hodges and Jarrod Wilson.

Next time Steve Holder is in town he will have to dodge calls from Forestville, Woodville and Centrals.

Come on Kelly unless he is here for the entire season lets leave the Romario appearances to the Soccer, I mean football, you the one the world game vre.

Reply #125536 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

I never got to see him play...I'd be keen to see his game. I think the 'odd appearance' could help boost the ABL's image.

Couple years back, remember being at a North game...and Paul Rodgers was sitting in the crowd dressed like a wilderness man/hunter...Isaac will remember that. Anyways bet he would've suited up for the right cash...and fans would've come out to watch!

Reply #125541 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

i heard ted powell is coming back to coach centrals women for 1 game

Reply #125543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You forgot the return of Billy Fikes at the rockets.

Reply #125551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

vidmar you forgot stubbie was at the tigers as well, geez you win a game v south and you are bagging manning?

Reply #125553 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

So who is Harold Minor suiting up for?

Reply #125624 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

The rumour is that Shane wants to play for a game or two when he gets back next week. What kind of shape he is in is another question!!!

Reply #125626 | Report this post

rasheed36  
Years ago

He told me other month he wants to play while he's down. Doesn't mean it will happen.

Reply #125797 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:04 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754