Anonymous
Years ago

NBA Video

Does anyone know if you can get NBA League Pass in Australia?

Topic #10851 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

Only Broadband League Pass.

Meanwhile...

You always have Foxtel and...

this

Reply #125822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks 123abc.

Just tried to sign up to Broadband League Pass and it didn't work, has anyone actually succeeded in getting Broadband League Pass?

Reply #125824 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

the free one, yes i have. I think you get free replays if matches in full. I'm not sure if they still do that tho.

Mean while, there is this clip you can
watch

Reply #125825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What do you mean "I think you get free replays if matches in full"?

Reply #125827 | Report this post

Years ago

I can for some reason, do u mean watch the highlights and stuff, have u guys registered a account??

Reply #125846 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

I am currently trying to work out with someone from nba.com why I am getting an error when trying to buy a day pass. As far as I know its nothing to do with me being from Australia - and they havent said anything about that.

Reply #125855 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"I think you get free replays OF matches in full"- That's better.

You can get a free broadband league pass which enables you to watch replays of every game right after it has finished live.

I gather that some are shown live on NBA Broadband LP.

Reply #125863 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kwest, what is the problem you are having? I want to see if you've got the same problem I've got.

Reply #125865 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

I get this error:
XML parser error 4: not well-formed (invalid token)

Reply #125886 | Report this post

Mufflover  
Years ago

I haven't ever had any problems buying a day pass... I bought one last wednesday I think to watch the Bulls.

Reply #126053 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Even if I could subscribe I dont think my internet is fast enough to stream live video. I have 256 k broadband. 123abc, Mufflover, what speed broadband do you guys have.

Reply #126150 | Report this post

Mufflover  
Years ago

Hey I got another one for today to watch Miami and chicago etc, I have adsl2, I think you need at least a 512k connection and even then it might buffer a bit.

Reply #126228 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

That sounds about right Mufflover. Hey, why dont you buy a season pass for $59 instead of frequently buying day passes for $6, would be much better value.

Reply #126521 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

I've got another question for Mufflover or anyone with NBA League Pass. What size screen can you watch games on without it getting all pixilated?

Reply #126522 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:32 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754