Isaac
Years ago

Saville to the Kings

Sounds pretty likely to me.

Interesting move by them to replace Barlow.

Topic #10875 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

is this just your thoughts or have you actually heard something?

Reply #126032 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Who's in the habit of writing things like that because it's just their "thoughts"?

A lot of people think about Jessica Alba visiting them but that doesn't mean it sounds likely!

Reply #126034 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I think of Ferraris, so far only you have one though Isaac!

Reply #126035 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

I think BG is getting desperate trying to keep his squad round the mark.

Reply #126040 | Report this post

The Word  
Years ago

The Word is he's been offered $300k(Brisbane offered higher) and a place in the starting five of the Boomers.

The Word is the Hawks who are paying the team less than the salary cap offered Sav the max 175,000 but couldn't offer any cash.

This league is a joke where you can't hang onto your marquee player when you offer what only other teams should only be able to match.

Reply #126041 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

but Jessica Alba is coming to visit me...... what's wrong with that???

so is Jennifer Hawkins, Lindsay Lohan and Kate Beckinsale.

Reply #126051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Saville would be a nice fit for the Kings.

Now all the Kings need is some decent imports!

Reply #126062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How stupid is the 5 point rule for a player who gives ten years to a club.
Sav was a ten and now he's a five.

This rule is supposed to reward loyalty to a club, but what it does is give Sav the opportunity to make $400,000 a year - with another team!

This rule will be changed but not quick enough for Sav to leap from the loyalty ship.

Reply #126066 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Good luck to Sav - he has been one of the great Aussie players for yeras - he has done great things for The Gong.

Deserves to get paid.

Reply #126074 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why isnt barlow on todays free agent list?

Reply #126088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats Bulls*it SVD!
You sound like Sav hasn't been paid well the last ten years!!

Why should he be allowed after ten years with one club be rewarded with being a 5? So he can stick his fingers up at the Club thats been loyal to him and leave.

Where does that leave Wollongong who have offered him the max and then a powerhouse team with an open chequebook take advantage?

This league is going downhill if Burton doesn't reel in the cash under the table rorts.

Reply #126090 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

He will fit great with sydney. Good on him for finaly getting the real dollar he deserves.
Love the Sav, go Braves!

Reply #126126 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

TR (#126051), i think you'll find they're coming to visit me and might call into your place on their way home...

Reply #126127 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Neptuneboy, With those four I'd be happy just to hold the camcorder and have exclusive rights to the footage.

Reply #126134 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:03 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754