Stingray
Years ago

UNC Choke...?

Who got their ass up early to watch the UNC v Georgetown game this morning to see the Heels go into a 3minute to go, 19-5 run to end up in OT and get smashed in the extra period.
Jeff Green was special this morning, he shows a bit of everything.
Also Funny as fell to see Georgetown Dads Doc Rivers and Ptrick Ewing being Parent and lovin seeing their sons succeed.

UNC, you wouldve expected a better finish than today..? happens tho.

Topic #10879 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Jeff Green is playing himself into the lottery. He was money during this game, and he's the only reason why the Hoyas got through in this game when he got them over the line in the first round.

Hibbert is looking good for mid 1st round. Georgetown has been good in pumping out decent centres.

I picked Georgetown to knock the Heels out.

Final four is set, Florida, Georgetown, Ohio State and UCLA. Too tough to call for the Championship.

Reply #126132 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Yeah, I caught the game, that's the second get out of jail free card the Hoyas have used in as many games, that said though, once they went into OT it was only going one way. UNC were terrible, scored their first points with 7 seconds left, that's no way to close out a game.

Hibbert Oden match up is mouthwatering, Hibbert's actually more mobile than I remember him being, still a little awkward and doesn't move anywhere nearly as well as Oden, but when you're a big bodied 7-2 it doesn't matter so much.

I tell you what, I've got a lot of time for Patrick Ewing Jr's game, an athletic slasher with a nice jumpshot. Is he any chance at all in the draft? If not I think the NBL could do a lot worse than recruiting this guy, he'd be a quality import on court and would attract some interest in the league just because of his dad. In other Ewing related news how massive does Patrick Sr look in the stands? Those shoulders are out of control.

Reply #126149 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:08 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754