Anonymous
Years ago

Open Knockout 2007

Well, who's going to win? Pasadena look strong to take it out I think.

Topic #10898 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would say Unley, Mercedes and Sacred Heart will be around the mark .. as they usually have strong teams in this age group. Uney winning year 8, mercedes (I think) year 10. should be a good comp this year

Reply #126342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who have these teams got??

Reply #126348 | Report this post

whistle blower  
Years ago

when is it

Reply #126393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

UNLEY
Jarryd Fildes
Tom Daly
James Boonstoppel

MERCEDES
Keegan Brooksby
Nathan Chedell
Gaynor

SACHRED HEART
Harri Harvey
?
?

PASADENA
Not really sure, can anyone help out here.

Also Brighton should field a strong team this year .. with Claybran Mcmath and Matt Russo.

Should be a good comp ... my tip is Unley

Reply #126512 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Trinity have a very solid unit this year and will also be up there, btw it aint my school.

Reply #126572 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

unley will take it out

Reply #126842 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unley will take it out. Daly and Fildes, unstoppable duo. I also heard they got a fair good coach.

Reply #126884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All I know is pasadena has brendan mann coaching em which is a good start

Reply #126886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

modbury

Reply #128042 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unley vs Mercedes in a trial game this thursday .... should be a great match and a bit of an indication of who is the team to beat for this years title.

Reply #128265 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wat bout westminster??

they got:

Brad Reid
Seb Wise
Roscoe Whalan
Tom Neerauskas

Reply #128470 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Atleast you spelt three out of four names right. I'll help you out:

Westminster

PG - Roscoe Whalan (Norwood)
SG - Tom Neverauskas (South)
SF - Seb Wise (Forestville)
PF - John Marriot* (Sturt)
C - Brad Reid (South)

* - Year 10

Westminster isn't anything special, so don't get too hyped about them. They are big though, Brad's 6'10" abouts, John's around that mark too.

My bet is on Unley, it isn't even close.

Reply #128628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

126884 haha tim short

Reply #128632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is that 'hahaha tim shortt' as in you think he posted that he is a good coach - or 'hahaha tim shortt' as in he is not a good coach - coz hes niether of those things. personally i think hes a brilliant coach and i know for a fact that he didnt post that

Reply #128789 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gaynor isn't even playing, although Mercedes have the wonder child Scutella who played like crap against Unley today.

Reply #128796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anonymous #128796 i think every1 played crap in that game

Reply #128798 | Report this post

# 13  
Years ago

the only good team pasadena has, is the open girls dominating school zone GF 71 to 20!!!! =D
maybe they should play the boys comp 2

Reply #128819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What schools are in the open girls knockout 2007? Does anyone have a clue?

Reply #128820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pasadena will struggle with the big teams - when the others are a full strength rather,

one school in the girls will field 9 div 1s from top clubs and 1 div 2 from a top club

Reply #128827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Open Boys draw released today
Unley, Mercedes and Sacred Heart all in the same pool. Three of the favourites all in the same pool ..... should make finals really interested

Reply #128954 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

that would make finals crap, doesnt that mean only one of these 'top' teams will get to the finals?

Reply #129001 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can we have a link to draw

Reply #129012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's the crappest draw ever. Unley and Mercedes are probably the teams that should be playing of for the title, not having to play each other in the pool rounds, leaving crap teams to make the finals.

Reply #129039 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wat bout MODBURY

Reply #129258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pasadena girls look alright, not much depth, fielding two new girls, not much too look at, but one of them could be dangerous.

Reply #129316 | Report this post

Years ago

could be dangerous? she slaughtered us in the final. look out for those two new girls, both play div 1

Reply #129737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kings baptist looking good

Reply #129869 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can someone post the site for the draw

Reply #129997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think you are all forgetting Pedare won last year although scott herriman will not be there this year and the only team that beat trinity last year was pedare. Trinity will still have Jacob Templeton who has been playing mens district and a good support team including bolton at 6'9"

Reply #129999 | Report this post

bongo  
Years ago

Haha, scott herriman is a poor mans Mark Egel who needed his hair cut 2 years ago.

Trinity will be a fairly buff unit but I wouldnt talk up bolton too much yet, the kid will be good, but isnt all there yet not to mention if hes 6'9, 3 inches of that is his aff...

Reply #130666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what about blackfriars? they looked alright last year.

Reply #130689 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'Really disappointed about the draws. Unley, Mercedes, and Sacred Heart have to finish on top of a tough pool after three tough games to even make the finals. Pasadena on the other hand, have to win ONE game against Aberfoyle Park and they are in the finals, simple as that. What a joke. SASSSA needs to revert back to the knockout system as is played in years 8-10, and quit playing round robin games just because it coincides with saturday morning games and is 'more convenient'. seed the schools who are typically stronger and actually have the competition be a knockout competition, as in each game could be your last. Its disappointing that two of the three schools mentioned wont even make finals..

Reply #131051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

still looking for where the draws are posted.

Reply #131594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they get sent to the schools, its not like there is an internet site or anything

Reply #131729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

marryatville have two div 1 girls in the knockout team

Reply #132006 | Report this post

Years ago

'marryatville have two div 1 girls in the knockout team' - CALL THE PRESS!

Reply #132010 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

#131051 - yes I agree that the draws are crap but how are sasssa to know what teams are good and what teams are not! I doubt if the people who set up these KO comps are out watching basketball everyweek (although i may be wrong) If they did seed teams than the groups may not change MUCH!

Unley and Mercedes did make finals but Merc didnt make it to the semis! Unley did! Pedare has a relitivly easy draw (although with the team they have may still struggle to make it to finals) as they would be the top seeds! Unley would be something like the third seeds and merc 5 or 6! Its not unlikly that a similar draw would still be released even if seeds were taken into account!

Reply #132293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nutter, what im saying is, there are teams that have to win only one game and they go through. whereas other schools have to win (more than likely) three games. see the disparity? and if your saying mercedes and unley are top six teams (some would also suggest sacred heart are) then they are deserving of playing finals. but only six teams make finals..and so, two of these teams will miss out..
to seed teams, sasssa could look at yr 10 ko results for the year level, the teams who are typically always strong, and what schools are represented well by strong district players. that wouldnt be overly difficult...

Reply #132471 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

also are you saying mercedes and unley would play each other if they were seeded?? you do know its a twenty team competition...

Reply #132473 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

No I didnt mean they WOULD play each other if they were seeded I said that the draw may not change THAT much. In other words merc or unley may have been placed in a different pool but the same problem would have occured with sacred heart and which ever team would be left.

Just out of curiosity does anyone acctually know how the draws are decided? Is it a random thing or what because I used to think on the draws id seen from previous years that they were zoned to some extent so that teams didnt have to travel to far! but this clearly isnt the case this year!

Reply #132476 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"nutter, what im saying is, there are teams that have to win only one game and they go through. whereas other schools have to win (more than likely) three games. see the disparity?" - thats my main problem. it should be knockout, much like the system used for 9/10 and yr 8. no idea how they work out the pools, but i agree there is some level of zoning..i think they are all about convenience above anything

Reply #132477 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey guys here to talk about the two golden grove teams. Golden Grove and Pedare.Golden grove were a suprize last year making it to the semis, great effort wiith the team they had. a few changes to the team but still a very strong one. Pedare have lost a lot of key players, keeping only one starter from last years state champs winning team, they played in a carnival during the week and had 3 convincing wins. they are a strong possibility of making the finals but shouldnt got to much further. Unley looking good with a strong team and trinity also look very strong as well just really reliant on templeton being fit again

Reply #133460 | Report this post

trinity  
Years ago

trinity will take it out this year with no doubt some players from last year and a few more additions. very strong team. dominating south australia atm. i hear theres going to be a girls team admitted from them to.

Reply #134337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pedare are a joke this year. they have lost ALL their good players and are now a shit team full of cocky players. their best player is a 16 div 1 and apart from that no one in their team plays higher than div 2. thanks to their good players last year (and in turn their seeding) they may do alright but as soon as they come against a decent team... SeeYaLater

Reply #134580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sounds like someone is holding a grudge from when they lost last year...

Reply #134629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok so what the hell is with all this talk bout pasadena

i go to pasadena

ill put it simply
if we can even get past the first round it will be miracle
our team is dependent on:
tyrone foster (norwood)
simon lokan (forestville)
and thats it

we havea div 2 forestville in simon goodwin but he's nothing to spesh

and a div 4 south

and condsidering the talent in unley and cabra and som of the other schools
dont go wasting breath on pasadena
UNLESS they let us play our coahc lol

girls team will be strong
they havea couple div 1 players
and a div 2 player
and most of the team have had district expireince

Reply #134678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

unley are full of talent. their second team could still take down most of the comp-they have too much depth as well as some amazing individual talents, im picking them to cruise to victory

Reply #134687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.decs.sa.gov.au/sport/files/links/Draw_Open_Boys_Pool_A.doc

Reply #134789 | Report this post

Years ago

Mercedes made top 6 last year with a team of yr 10's and 11's. I think that from results in previous years that they would be clearly seeded higher than 5 or 6. Unley and Mercedes would be seeded 1-2, and can we stop talking about how good teams were last year? We are in 2007 now guys lets get up to date (i know i just spoke about it, but i think that nutter needed to know)

Reply #134843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha nutter
i love it
haha

Reply #134929 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

trinity easily will take it out...anyone who thinks otherwise are a joke.....haha its the land of giants with aba players all from district from boys and girls all with state experience...they are off to geelong at the end of the year aswell....the other schools have nothing

Reply #134957 | Report this post

yer we played trinity on the weekend. the girls across the teams are fast and the boys are strong. the tallest guy is massive like the bfg and easily dunks over players. and the tallest girl was fast ands able to read ball play... trinity are at a strong point...im putting money on that school even though...its from the north

Reply #135115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pasadena Girls are the joke of the competition, with no talent and no hope the should have stuck to division 3

Reply #135184 | Report this post

8-Foot Jumper  
Years ago

does anybody know anything about salisbury or thomas moore? have they got any half-decent players?

Reply #135217 | Report this post

trinity=centrals  
Years ago

How could trinity be any good? Don't all their players play for centrals... and they can't win a game, in any division.

Reply #135222 | Report this post

Years ago

thomas moore dont have any district players,some play at the pines and the rest only play school once a year,just out to have fun.

Reply #135223 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

don't thomas more have that west guy in u18, ones?

Reply #135227 | Report this post

who are everyones picks for taking out their respective pools?

Reply #135248 | Report this post

8-Foot Jumper  
Years ago

in pool B, there are all sides from the north
theres teams like gleeson, thomas moore, salisbury, henley, seaview n all that jazz.
Gleeson could be good.
does any1 know the site where the pools are posted on?

Reply #135370 | Report this post

methusla  
Years ago

st aloysius have -

9 div 1
1 div 2

players - few SASI, State and ABL girls

Reply #135377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clearly pasadena girls aint no joke!!! If u think there such a joke like to see you say it to there face!!! Gdluk makin it out the stadium with both ur ARMS!!after telling them that there a "JOKE"!!NO talent.... Pfft k u think that then!!

Reply #135384 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mercedes beat blackfriars last week in a normal game no knock out by bout 24 pts. And to someone who posted above here saying would blackfriars do well . Well i can tell you myself that we have lost 3 quality year 12's we had last year and a boy who is in year 12 this year who has changed schools this year. So the answer is "no" we are not a good team this year, our team consists of 5 yr 11, 1 yr 10 and 1 yr 12

Reply #135404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'#135384' im sure the person u are directing that to is shaking in their boots...

Reply #135446 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'#135384' im sure the person u are directing that to is shaking in their boots...

Reply #135447 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Boys Pool A
Round 1: To be played by Friday 27th July Term 3 Week 1

Pasadena
Aberfoyle Park

Golden Grove
Brighton

Adelaide
Cabra
PAC
Westminster

Blackfriars
CBC
Pedare
Pembroke

Mercedes
Sacred Heart
St Pauls
Unley

St Ignatius
St Michaels
St Peters
Trinity

Reply #135578 | Report this post

Years ago

where do you find out about pool B

Reply #135592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Try this link

http://www.decs.sa.gov.au/sport/files/links/Draw_Open_Boys_Pool_B__r1.doc

Reply #135595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is there no concordia?

Reply #135602 | Report this post

8-Foot Jumper  
Years ago

pool b is gonna be close, i jus had a look
i heard that gleeson r playin salisbury n thomas moore on June 5
but does anybody know bout any other games which have been scheduled
has there been any games completed yet?

Reply #135608 | Report this post

Maverick  
Years ago

Open Boys  Pool B
Round 1: to be played by
Friday 8th June
Term 2 Week 6

1. Seaview Marryatville
Blackwood

2. Cornerstone
Heathfield
Mt Barker

3. Charles Campbell
Norwood Morialta
Modbury

4. Tyndale
Xavier
Paralowie

5. Thomas Moore
Gleeson
Salisbury

6. Woodville
Henley
Temple

Round 2: To be played by Friday 27th July
Term 3 Week 1

7. Far West (5 Schools)

8. Grant
Millicent
Mt Gambier
Naracoorte
Tenison Woods

10. Reynella East
Morphett Vale
Christies Beach
Cardijn
Wirreanda
Hallett Cove

11. Faith
Glossop
Kadina

Reply #135725 | Report this post

Maverick  
Years ago

http://www.decs.sa.gov.au/sport/files/links/Draw_Open_Boys_Pool_C__r1.doc

Open Boys  Pool C
Round 1: to be played by Friday 8th June (Term 2 Week 6)

1. Victor Harbor
Yankalilla
Investigator (Goolwa)
Mt Compass

2. Willunga
Eastern Fleurieu
Tatachilla
Seaford

3. John Pirie
St Marks
Jamestown
Peterborough
Gladstone
Clare

4. Horizon Eudunda.
Balaklava

5. Ross Smith
Cedar College
Valley View

6. The Heights
Kings Baptist
Windsor Gardens

7. Renmark
Waikerie

8. Mannum
Unity

9. Meningie
Keith

10. Oakbank
Birdwood

11. William Light Hamilton
Urrbrae

12. Findon
Mt Carmel

14. Riverton
Kapunda
Nuriootpa

15. Yorketown
Ardrossan
Maitland
Minlaton
Sthn Yorke Penninsula

Reply #135727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kings could take out open A grade but we are in C grade. Go figure?

Reply #135781 | Report this post

trinity  
Years ago

trinity havnt lost a game and the one knockouts in geelong...u trying to say they are crap? their girls team are all state players...the boys team are all sasi some from north, some from west.....get ur facts right

Reply #135792 | Report this post

Monday up coming 4th the girls teams competing for knockouts are:
1.Nazareth
2.immanuel
3. annesly
4.trinity
5. golden grove
6. st aloyious

Reply #136488 | Report this post

girls knock out  
Years ago

isnt nazareth in israel or sumthin haha? well most there are girls schools so they have more girls to choose from, grove dont have much of a chance......if trinity are like the guys they will be tough contenders....immanuel will be crap i think...trinity have it in the bag for that 1 i think

Reply #136490 | Report this post

Years ago

Any KO results today? i know unley trounced st pauls without tom daly. were there any other games?

Reply #136822 | Report this post

trinity beat st peters today

Reply #136826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pedare beat blacks by 15ish!
both games they have won have been with out there two div one players! might not be as trash as people think, then again....

Reply #136835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what about brighton?, they do have a future ais player in their team, and a few other div 1 players that can hold there own

Reply #136843 | Report this post

coast2coast  
Years ago

Hay what about st michaels college they have players form west, forest ville and state

Reply #136855 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anyone know the mercedes vs sacred heart game?

Reply #136915 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

ok, I do think trinity are a quality side this year, BUT you guys are talking so much crap. Saying that teyre all state, from west, north etc, c'mon guys, its bullshit.

You have to guys in Bolts nad Jacob that are possibly at state level but have either of then been in a nationals state team?? dont think so... so unless I am wrong NONE of your players are state infact about 4 are div 2 so I would be very surprised if u can make state coming from a losing div2 team...

and who are your north and west players in the guys team???

Reply #137375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just to get things straight.
Trinity are ALL from centrals and most have played together since year 8. There are NO west and north players and Jacob and Bolts play aba not state.
so if you dont know what your talking about...keep your comments to yourself

Reply #137378 | Report this post

8-Foot Jumper  
Years ago

gleeson play salisbury and thomas more 2moro
gleeson look good 2 take it out
ill get back 2 u when scores are in...
looks like BONDI will be posted up by adam... a match-up he should win
and salisbury have no district players ive heard bout

Reply #137382 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

gleeson are shit and i hope i play them, have to be the most talked up team in the history of school ball, what district players do they have, what divs do they play?

Reply #137406 | Report this post

Years ago

vc who do you play for

Reply #137408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kings baptist r gonna take out c grade easily beating the heights by 35 and windsor gardens by 104, do u kno wat suks tho who cares its C grade no real accomplisment, boys arent too pleased were playing this low

Reply #137419 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well then have their sports coordinators nominate them in the a grade competition....its not rocket science..there is a choice on where you play

Reply #137424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

VC Fan,

I think you'll find the real players at Gleeson are not talking themselves up but one wannabe player. I believe they have 5 or 6 div 1 players from North and Norwood though I don't know if classic commitments will mean some will miss the first round games. I think the balance of the team play Div2 or lower.

I think you are probably like this 8 foot jumper - can't play for shit but can certainly talk shit.

Reply #137428 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

mate how am i talking shit? I'm just catching people out doing that exact same thing, tell me where i have talked up my school?

I'll enjoy seeing who this poser from gleenson is at the pool b finals.

Reply #137534 | Report this post

8-Foot Jumper  
Years ago

gleeson got knocked out

Reply #137541 | Report this post

rusty  
Years ago

unley and mercedes played their ko game today. unley won 91-63

Reply #137546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh, big win to unley, fildes and boonstoppel shooting the absoulte lights out(something silly like 11 0f 15 between them from downtown). Unley are looking strong. although don't really seem to have a dominant big, or a big at all really. This could be there one downfall i think, otherwise appear to be living up to their status as one of the favourites of this tournament.

Reply #137558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

add mike shortt to that three equation and its 14-18....they have just smashed one of the favourites by 30 points and you're considering possible downfalls??? inside presence - hadyn grimmer? the guy has been consistently so good yet so underrated for too long. today he outrebounded and outplayed brooksby and gezola, scoring so much on put backs. not to mention the number of blocks he had on defence. not to mention fildes post defence...

Reply #137562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

grimmer an inside threat, ppft. Why is he starting while by far the team's best big (tom goodall) is sitting on the bench. He is way too weak and skinny to guard anyone that is even half decent and his offensive game is non-existant, the only way he scores is of perfect passes from team mates. If he continues to start, Unley's grasp on the title may well slip away.

Reply #137565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

YOU ARE A JOKE - say what u want - come out and watch hadyn play and see for urself - yeah hes weak and skinny but he makes up for it with sheer determination and court smarts - the best you will see in any big man. today he wouldve come close to a triple double with rebounds points and blocks coming up against two quality big men..not to mention hes one of the best team players you could have

Reply #137566 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you ask any person on Unley's team (and yes - im a part of it) how valuable and reliable he is every single game - as a team there would not be one negative word said about haydos because of what he gives us on both ends

Reply #137569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Were u even watching the game? Hadyn a triple double, no where near. Would have had 4 points, 5 boards and 4 blocks at most. He had zero effect on this game.

Reply #137570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WHHHAAAAAAAAA????????? now your saying you saw the game? and you still continue to bag him???!!! we actually had some guys doing stats for the team, and i can assure you haydos' numbers were FAAAAR greater than that..4pts???!!!!????!!!! i think you need a copy of the scoresheet 5 boards.......hahaa...he mightve had that in one offensive series...watching the game? i was playing you nob...loving the fact that i was on hadyn grimmers team

Reply #137571 | Report this post

Klaosen  
Years ago

Yeh this is Tim, im also in the unley side..just logged on to hoops to see this little debacle.
Cant believe your having a go at hadyn. One of the nicest guys and best players you will ever play with...one reason why he is our team captain. Never seen a guy who can rip in so many offensive rebounds...not to mention the amount of blocks he racks up.

Reply #137572 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's your team captain, are u serious? Yeh, he comes across as one hell of a leader, must be his vocal enthusiasm.

Reply #137573 | Report this post

Unley  
Years ago

Dossy has to be one of the most underrated players I have ever seen play. Just cos he isn't fancy and doesn't stand out he does the little things, he could get 20 points and you wouldn't even know. Just cos he doesn't talk himself up or get talked up doesn't mean he isn't a valuable asset to Unley. I love having him on my team and he should leave Sturt, no love, no respect and completely underrated.

Reply #137574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ever heard of leading by example dickhead..and if the teams decided on it obviously hes a respected choice

Reply #137575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bottom line...ur not from unley...how would u know? especially if the guys on his team are coming on to back him up like that - doesnt that tell u something?

Reply #137576 | Report this post

Klaosen  
Years ago

haydos is the man....and easily worthy of a starting 5 and captaincy position. Don't know how you could think otherwise.

Oh well...hope we have enlightened your day with a piece of wisdom - Haydos is amazing - Tell your friends.

Reply #137577 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Findon beat William Light on wednesday by 1 point Group C

Reply #137582 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Salisbury High knocked Gleeson and my school, Thomas More out yesterday, two comfortable wins for the ferals.

Reply #137706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

was a great game unley vs mercedes

when do unley play sacred heart?

Reply #137937 | Report this post

J Fildes  
Years ago

Wow is mainly what i have to say about someone actually bagging Grimmer. you say he is too skinny and weak to play post, when he easily holds his own and does so very convincingly. Y he and myself are captains, i lead by talking and he leads by example (also nice when he gets fired up). I mean we have a deep bench, but simply put grimmer is the best big man we have, and maybe in all open competition this year and i am much happier his on my team he is a key player. Also seeing how ur so tough behind your words, why not put up ur name?

Unley play Sacred Heart in 2 weeks.
Peace

Reply #137959 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

any one know how the girls went?

Reply #137987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i heard girls A grade played yesterday but i don't know how they went can anyone help?

Reply #138432 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

unley and loreto went through to the finals...cabra third and will play off against third place in the other pool to go through

Reply #138434 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go modbury 2 comfortable wins against charles ca, and norwood mar. The stars in the team ripped it up they might take out B grade like they did last yr

Reply #138435 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

its not that big a deal when they play in b grade

Reply #138578 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

i agree when they have state and div 1 players they should be in A grade

Reply #138581 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:33 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754