SVD
Years ago

Zach Randolph Loves The Ladies

His girlfriend's cousin was shot and he is off on Bereavement Leave - misses a game but is still in town

Full Article

http://www.portlandtribune.com/sports/story.php?story_id=117494130768293700

Topic #10907 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

For those that don't read the article, he gets busted at a strip club instead of making real use of his bereavement leave.

Reply #126413 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

It was good use of bereavement leave, he was entertaining the stiff!

Reply #126416 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Wow - What a freaking low-life... I like strip joints as much as the next guy... But come on!!!... Your GFs cousin just got shot dead and you are chilling in strip joints on the way to the airport on you "bereavement leave"...

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR DAVID STERN...

Bring a couple of new franchises into the league (say the Diego Garcia Fighters, the Okinawa samurais, and the Guam Coconuts) and have an old fashioned expansion draft - i am sure every team has at least 1 or two guys they`d love to be free of... leave those guys unprotected - hey presto - "Welcome to Guam - Mr. Randolph/Artest/Jackson/etc..." ...

Reply #126425 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The funny thing is it would probably be a good roster. Not sure about a good team tho.

Reply #126431 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

they could get JR Rider to coach them

Reply #126435 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:37 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754