Anonymous
Years ago

Small Forward for Sixers??

Are the Sixers looking at any Small Forwards for the upcoming season as this seemed to be a huge problem area for us last year.....are they looking at an import to fill this spot??

Topic #10908 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

Newley, Tucker

Reply #126503 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Newley is a shooting guard! They cant afford 2 imports if they acquire Newley and Schenscher! If they only get one of these player then the import will have to fill either a SG or C role! If we get neither of these 2 we screwed!!

Reply #126510 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

With the line ups Melbourne and Brisbane had alst season i dont see why we cant have Newley, Schenscher and 2 imports, aslong as Mal is willing to put the cash in and it fits under the points cap.
If say we miss out on both i would rather a import SF than centre and sign another aussie in the centre spot and have cooper share the minutes there and maybe even ballinger could play a few minutes in the C spot each game, id rather that than have no decent SF

Reply #126528 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Id play Ballinger at the 3, bring in Rosell Ellis at the 4, add Schenscher at the 5, with Newley and Maher in the backcourt.

Reply #126564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Journo, If that was the line up that you were watching play then I'd suggest you should wake up.

Reply #126568 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

I didn't say that it would happen, it's what SHOULD and CAN happen.

If BrisVegas can do it, so too can Adelaide you would think..

Reply #126569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Recruiting Schensch or Newley has nothing to do with money if that's what you're trying to suggest.

Both have bigger asperations then the NBL that's the issue.

Reply #126581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tucker sucks!

Reply #126609 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:25 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754