Isaac
Years ago

Where to buy NBA gear in Australia?

Have just had an email from someone looking to buy a Dirk Nowitzki Mavericks top in Australia.

Supposedly all the Ebay sellers are OS.

Any ideas?

Topic #10997 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Doesn't Footlocker stock NBA strips now Isaac?

Reply #127479 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No idea - you tell me!

Reply #127482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kickz101.com they sell a wide variety of nba gear and im pretty sure they sell all the stars of the nba's singlets

Reply #127485 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

Rebel Sport Rundle Mall usually have some NBA jerseys.

Reply #127486 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I was trying to......

I believe they do, and also Sportspower as well, Footlocker have lost the rights to all Jordan Brand gear now, so it is popping up everywhere now..
Or try Al's store in the Myer centre...bit pricey though..

Reply #127487 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Stores all over town have Dirk tops. Should try places like Champs (store at TTP has heaps of NBA gear) any Rebel sport store, even playas in the Myer centre.

Reply #127511 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

But they are the cheap looking spalding brand tops made with crappy material

Reply #127550 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Incorrect, they are Nike or Adidas....Spalding was like 10 years ago!

Reply #127570 | Report this post

a "good friend" of mine got his from eastbay.

Reply #127578 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Eastbay is awesome if you can get a group together to cover the large cost of shipping. I got some insane hornets shorts from there a few weeks ago. They are my prize possession (how many s's?). I also got my current footy boots off that site for really cheap.

Reply #127587 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

db5,listen you cannot buy official addidas nba tops in any store in south australia legally, as some other company has the rights to sell them, go to rebel sport,a1,champs etc and its the same shitty looking nba jerseys

Reply #127746 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Okay Footlocker has Hardwood Classics at TTP, sorry is not Adidas..

Reply #127761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

were

Reply #129607 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Isaac, try online here...

http://www.adidas.com/sports/basketball/content/vertical/country/au/default.asp?strcountry_adidascom=au#

Reply #130068 | Report this post

OJ  
Years ago

The ultimate stop for complete NBA gear.... don't know where you guys are, but the shop is in Melbourne.

http://www.kickz101.com/v1/catalogue_threadz_nba_tops_p1.shtml

otherwise, try a search on eBay.com or Amazon.com, usually you can find anything that exists in America, although pricing may be a bit high.

Cheers
OJ

Reply #134654 | Report this post

slav  
Years ago

go to kicks101 in the city they have a website as well it's kicks101 the science of bball look it up...
they have all kinds of jerseys

Reply #150599 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:22 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754