Isaac
Years ago

Simon Conn - NBL time?

Was hunting around the Big V site (as you do) and came across a boxscore from Mar 31. Simon Conn, suiting at centre for Sandringham, put up 39 points (15/22 FG, 9/9 FT), 18 rebounds, four assists and six blocks.

Game before, 35 points (13/20 FG, 9/11 FT) and 16 rebounds.

And in Round 1, he had 34 points (14/24 FG, 6/8 FT) and 10 rebounds.

With a couple of depleted teams in the league, has his NBL time finally come?

Topic #10999 | Report this topic

Jonno  
Years ago

If we miss out on Schenscher would he be a option for the 36ers to split the minutes with Cooper??
I reckon it wouldnt be a bad thing as he is a young big guy, who seems to be rated reasonably highly

Reply #127505 | Report this post

Gravity man  
Years ago

Dont now much about him,is he an American or Astralian?tell me more,be good pickup for gong or blaze first up.

Reply #127661 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Australian returned from college I think? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong - I haven't followed his career, just come across the name a few times. A couple of Dragons fans on the net have been eager for them to sign him.

Reply #127665 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Dragons actually did sign Conn subject to a medical which he subsequently failed.
As it turned out it, only a very minor scrape of the knee was required and he only missed a month or so.
Legit size (6'10ish) and good touch for a big man. Should have a solid, if unspectacular NBL career for someone.

Reply #127691 | Report this post

Mr Black  
Years ago

With Conn now playing for Vince C in the Big V, he is clearly on the radar for the Tigers.

I do disagree with the above post. I think Conn has the potential to easily be a double-double guy week in week out in the NBL

Reply #127810 | Report this post

Simon  
Years ago

Anyone know what this guys is up to now? Haven't heard much since he got axed by the Dragons

Reply #176570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he came back from college, and signed with dandenong bigv , but was injured and after the season ended he sighed with sandringham, as for what his been up to?
just ask other centers in the bigv they wil tll you

Reply #181076 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:03 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754