Snoopa Loop
Years ago

Scheuller to coach at North

It seems that Sturt basketball is on the way down with the abandonment of one of the best coaches involved with the club Justin Schueller jumping ship to join North Adelaide...it's all down hill from here!!!

Topic #1100 | Report this topic

Informer  
Years ago

That is a bit sad he has almost been to as many clubs coaching as Wilkey has played for

Reply #12191 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's he doing at North

Reply #12192 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

I heard he was doing U20 Men at North, is that correct?

He's played at Adelaide Southern, South & Sturt. He's coached at South, Sturt, Eastern & North to my knowledge.

He has also coached the Ivor Burge ID State team as well.

Hope all goes well for Justin at North! Does anyone know if he will be involved (as a player or coach) in the senior program at North as well?

Reply #12194 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

saw him sitting on abl bench last week with loveday and sparkman against sturt

Reply #12202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If he's coaching U20s what is Sparkman doing?

Reply #12203 | Report this post

deak  
Years ago

U20 Men's Coach

ABL Men's 2nd Asst Coach

Reply #12204 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Justin has never coached juniors at Sturt. He has only played seniors. He actually coached juniors at Eastern last year.

Reply #12205 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

re: Scheuller to coach at North (#12205)
Justin has never coached juniors at Sturt.

I think he actually co-coached an U20s team with Jason Williams a few years back. I think it was the 84/85 group.

Reply #12206 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Don't remember that Hoopy....only remember JW. Though that was a couple of years back, beer has destroyed most of those brain cells.

Reply #12207 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

J Will played his last u/20 year at Sturt in 1994....coaches name was Meehan from memory

Reply #12208 | Report this post

Joe Ingles  
Years ago

schuller is da bomb!

Reply #12209 | Report this post

informnothn  
Years ago

funny the amount of clubs that both justin's have played and coached for still dont amount to how much crap informer writes!! keep up the good work chump, good to see you are so informed, do anything else besides write on this and bag everyone, sour grapes maybe??

Reply #12265 | Report this post

R Cradd  
Years ago

J-Dogg can coach it up let me tell ya!

Reply #12268 | Report this post

Northerner  
Years ago

I agree "informnothn". I hope Informer gets to guard Wilkey in the season, that is if he actually plays ABL.

Reply #12285 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard Sturt wanted him to coach the ABA women but aksed too late he had already gone to north. Same went for rick castle think he wanted justin as his assistant but too late

Reply #12305 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:19 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754