Snoopa Loop
Years ago

Biased Website!

I don't remember the title of my discussion being Schueller to coach at North!!! Just because you support Sturt why change the title of my discussion, there was nothing bad said about the club?
What kind of site are we supporting here, how about we just call it WeLoveSturt.com.au???

Topic #1102 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

what was the original?

Reply #12225 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You posted with a title of "Sturt headed for Demise..." because a coach from Eastern had reportedly decided to coach at North.

For all your grandstanding about giving MD respect and maintaining a positive image about MD, South, whatever, you're looking for a pretty quick downer on another club.

I change titles all the time to more accurately reflect their content and did so in this case.

If you don't like it and want to continue posting in such a manner, I for one couldn't care less if you don't contribute and go somewhere else.

Reply #12226 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

Sturt Basketball in Demise!
FYI

Reply #12227 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

How exactly do you consider that an appropriate title for a thread?

Especially given the information backed up by others on the original thread?

He was leaving Eastern to coach at North.

Reply #12228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a tosser...

Reply #12230 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

The guy was sitting on the Sturt bench just about every game, how is he not involved with the club??? (Wasn't he chief towel waver at least!) How in any way is that title putting down the club? I'm sure most readers would've thought the club was headed for trouble after reading the context of my post.
I bet you would want me to go somewhere else, perhaps a "public" forum were freedom of speech is not restricted to what the forum moderator allows!!!

Reply #12233 | Report this post

Anne Donovan  
Years ago

I don't see Sturt in any demise - in fact i hear all their girls teams bar u10s are full for Summer - hardly a demise !

Reply #12234 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

It was a joke Anne, but thankyou for sharing that, i'm sure Isaac would have given me an update sooner or later. But thanks anyway.

Reply #12235 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So Sturt arein demise because a guy you think was a towel waver for one team last season isn't going to be there.

One you're wrong, he wasn't.

Two you're a fool and simply trying to be a hero.

State some facts that mean something otherwise stop wasting everyone's time.

Reply #12237 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

No worries anonymous, obviuosly your time is invaluable considering you seem to spend most of your day on this website...

Reply #12238 | Report this post

Liam Flynn  
Years ago

Snoop, I wonder how Justin himself would feel you linking his name to a thread with a name reading "sturt basketball in Demise'? I reckon he would be pretty disappointed knowing the bloke that he is.

You said - "How in any way is that title putting down the club?" - I would have thought that "Sturt Basketball in Demise" is very obviously a negative title.

To clarify Justin's involvement with Sturt to date - Playing wise he was a Div 1/2 player for the Senior men's team for the past year or so (maybe 2 years, correct me Bueller if I am wrong here). On the coaching front, he did help out Jason Williams with the U/20 Boys on game nights sporatically 2 or 3 years ago after he left South when Jason was unable to coach. I think if you asked him he would say that he never coached 'officially' Sturt, just helped out in an 'unofficial' capacity.

We did offer him a team this year, but North offered him a better deal and we wish him well. I am sure he will do a great job.

Cheers

Reply #12239 | Report this post

Anne Donovan  
Years ago

that's cool - i can take a joke - and so can this forum - nothing like healthy debate

Reply #12240 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Been caught out hey Snoop?

"I'm sure most readers would've thought the club was headed for trouble after reading the context of my post."

then later ..........

"It was a joke"

Obviously someone a bit jealous of the success Sturt has had and was hoping to bring them down a peg or two. All you've done is made yourself look like a fool.

Reply #12241 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure he's friends with Jason or Potsie or something. I saw him at a Sixers game with Illman and Hicks -- that must mean something too! OMG!

If someone posted "South in demise" because one-time South player Mark Davis was in trouble again regarding driving offenses, you'd be outraged. I changed the title to something more appropriate (as I do a number of times each day; as I did on the MD thread after it was pointed out that it was not necessarily true).

I really don't care where else you post. This forum is run out of my wallet and with the time of myself and a handful of other helpers (from a range of clubs too; no others from Sturt either). I certainly do not need my time wasted with "Sturt headed for demise" because a one-time coach of past years with a playing/coaching history spanning a number of clubs was taking up a position at another club. I certainly don't think a thread about how you consider this indicative of bias a big deal.

I will continue to change topic titles where I see fit. No one besides yourself has seemed to have a problem with this. If you are not interested in posting here with a moderator who will do that, by all means don't post. Easy.

Reply #12242 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

You twit Anonymous, my comment that you quoted was a sarcastic one and Liam, knowing Schueller i'm sure he would probably think that Sturt is heading down hill now he's left the club!

Reply #12244 | Report this post

Anne Donovan  
Years ago

snoopa loop in demise - now there's a thread !

Reply #12245 | Report this post

Informer  
Years ago

He coached against me in the sturt colours a couple of times when i was in under 20s

Reply #12247 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

Obviously yourself and Justin have a very close knit relationship and that's fantastic mate. I'm sure he'll reward you for sticking up for him...

Reply #12248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Either way he didn't have anything to do with the good results Sturt have achieved in the past nor will his coaching at North affect Sturt in a negative way.

I think you will find Snoop that the decisions Sturt are making as far as their club management and their development programs will ensure Sturt remain one of the top three clubs in Adelaide.

Reply #12249 | Report this post

Avanti  
Years ago

What a laughable load of crap.

Take it somewhere else if thats what you want. PLEASE!

Reply #12250 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

It's amazing Isaac that when you have a good title how many readers it attracts...143 in about an hour.

Reply #12254 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Take the rock off the F5 key...

Reply #12257 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

To be honest with you mate I didn't even know that, I unfortunately unlike yourself are an IT guru!

Reply #12260 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

Not an IT guru, see that's what im talking about, can't even type!
Keep up the good work Avanti, Isaac loves the support you give him...

Reply #12264 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Snoopa...take a hike....I cant recall you posting one actually valuable comment since you have been using this forum.

ABC website has a great forum, I reckon you would fit in really well over there.

And isn't it funny, you are the ONLY one who think you are right.

And by the way, I can, and will, change titles as well, and remove posts, when I think they are inappropriate.

Reply #12289 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

(Mod: I'm no fan either, but no need for that.)

Reply #12300 | Report this post

K-Time Bars  
Years ago

I believe snoopa is in need of some good advice.

Hiking Boots can be found in any good sports store around Adelaide. Use them well and have a good trip.

Keep up the good moderating mods

[Mod #3: Only for a K-Time Bar]

Reply #12302 | Report this post

Alf  
Years ago

I say Isaac did you a favour by not making you look as clueless as what you really are and keep proving yourself to be.

Reply #12339 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Just telling it how it is...

Reply #12341 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

Geez it's the three stooges, MW, Alf and Yogee, haven't heard from you guys in a while good to know your all still a fan of my work!
Especially Alf, come on mate the last time I heard from you you were running with your tail between your legs...

Reply #12346 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

375 reads Zaccy boy keep them comin!

Reply #12347 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

With a name like "Snoopa Loop" I would not be calling us stooges...and besides, the reads keep going up probably because you are sitting there opening it all day

Reply #12352 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

Why would I need to open it when it tells you on the home page that twits like yourself have made a comment???

Reply #12353 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Hey, I have no idea why you are the person that you are...deal with it and get a life

Reply #12354 | Report this post

incog  
Years ago

Fellas, this is just "arguing on the internet" - look it up on google if u dont know what I mean. If you ingnore tools like this they will go away and find a new hobbyhorse!

Reply #12355 | Report this post

Informer  
Years ago

thats defamation of character incoq better watch yourself with comments like that could end up in court

Reply #12356 | Report this post

incog  
Years ago

Not sure what u r thinking mate.
BUT
OK, I will wait near my phone for your "legal team" to call.

Reply #12357 | Report this post

K-Time Bars  
Years ago

I'm not sure if Snoopa Loop heard me in that Hiking boots can be found in any good retail clothing outlet. I seriously believe he should should buy a pair and use them. But wait

Not sure if you can use food stamps or coupons to buy such boots

A K-Time Bar for all those who appose Snoopa - and extra one for the mods

Reply #12358 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

Geez very inventive K-Time, did you pick that one up at the primary school playground???

Reply #12360 | Report this post

firstave  
Years ago

This is simply ridiculous, one person writes a tongue in cheek comment unlike the other one about Justin and because you obviously have issues with him you all waste time having a little cry. New Post!

Reply #12361 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Nice work posting under a different name to back yourself up...

All further replies to this thread will be removed. Consider it closed.

If you don't like that, post elsewhere. Talk about the upcoming games against the Malaysian team, or the Lightning's games against the Korean team, or something more positive.

---

Further to this, the individual posting as "Snoopa Loop" has been blocked for posting information concerning the home address of another contributor.

Reply #12362 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:20 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754