dinozzo
Years ago

Warriors have a chance

Golden state Warriors for playoffs ? First playoff appearance since 1994? Be great to see these guys make it, although still 2 games behind the Clippers, but could still happen. Go Warriors!

Topic #11024 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

yeah they have a good chance with a bit of luck i reckon that they can take out that final 8th spot

Reply #127863 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Thing is, if they make it, they wont just be making up the numbers. They are streaky this season, and have some ridiculous offensive firepower. Would be hard for any team to stop them in 4. J-Rich has come back from injury and is statistically ripping it up.

Reply #127866 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

you dont seriousl think that they could beat dallas

Reply #127867 | Report this post

Roy  
Years ago

well they have beaten dallas twice this season, so i cant see why they dont have a chance

Reply #127871 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

I dont rate Dallas as high as many do. I think the warriors are there bogey team.

Reply #127883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pretty rough calender to the end of season, mind you, so do the clippers. so its a pretty open rece. Even the Hornets can make it with a good run1

Reply #127890 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Think Hornets have some injury issues. By the way, got to feel for a Wizards fan right now! I would prefer to see the Warriors make it as they have automatic highlight reel players ready to impress. Clippers are very boring to watch.

Reply #127892 | Report this post

dinozzo  
Years ago

Warriors are doing what they need to do and win, but those Clipps keep winning too. Gonna be hard for the Warriors to catch up those 2 games the way the clipps are playing. Warriors have some tough games coming up, but injury free they can do it!

Warriors would be the 6th seed if the injuries didnt hit them so bad this season.

Reply #127894 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

Offensive firepower might win you a game or two, but against one of the top 3 teams in the West in a 7 game series they have no hope at all.

The Suns are better at the offensive end than the Warriors and the Mavs and Spurs would utterly dominate them.

I like the Warriors core, Biedrins and Monta Ellis are really good young players. But until they play defense they will never be more than a 1st round and out team. When they try to go in that direction they will find players like Harrington and Jackson are highly inconsistent at the defensive end.

Reply #127910 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Did anyone watch the game on ESPN last week?? The Warriors had 40 at the 6 minute mark of the first quarter against Phoenix.

They're a poor man's Phoenix, without an Amare type to mop up. They could definitely beat any of the big 3 on their night, but I think they only match up well on Phoenix in a 7-game series.

Reply #127978 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:24 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754