Bulldog
Years ago

Import sits out 2nd half

I wasn't at the game myself, but I have it on good authority the Kilsyth Cobras sat out import Brad Bridgewater for the second half of their game against the Pioneers on Friday night. His minutes seem to suggest so.

The rumour doing the rounds is he had some chewing out of his teammates to do during the half time break and was disciplined in the second half with a long sit on the bench.

Has anybody ever seen someone do that to an import before?

Topic #11039 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Yep once saw a coach do it to both imports to the point that they retaliated by taking their shoes and socks off so even if he changed his mind they were not ready to go back in.

Reply #128089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pity something like that doesnt happen in CABL.
Hats off to that coach.

Reply #128093 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bridgewater found himself in foul trouble quickly after all his points camer in the first quarter.

He seemeed extremely frustrated and once in foul trouble struggled to contribute for his team.

Reply #128096 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Pretty sure Smyth did it to Farley this last season. When he was subbed out the second time...the smile on Willie's face was extremely sarcastic.

Reply #128097 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754