Isaac
Years ago

Schenscher vs Rockets today

Luke Schenscher went up against Yao Ming and the Houston Rockets today for 15 minutes of game-time.

In that, he soaked up six fouls (presumably defending Yao) and had 6 points (3/4 FG, 0/1 FT) plus 1 rebound.

Jamaal Magloire started at C (13 and 10) for the Blazers. LaMarcus Aldridge (one of their other options in the paint) has been diagnosed with Parkinson-White syndrome and is still expected to miss the rest of the season.

Anyway, go Luke!

Topic #11067 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

to save me going to nba.com, who won?

Reply #128679 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Blazers were down by 25, but fought back to about a 3-4 point loss.

Reply #128682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what is Parkinson-White syndrome ?

Reply #128702 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

It's awful: you start to play basketball like Andrew Parkinson, and you start to look like Jaleel White circa his time in Family Matters in the early 90s.

Not a good combination.

Reply #128712 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

lol again Bo...

It is the disease that Nathan Eagleton was diagnosed with a few years ago...

Something to do with abnormal heart beats I believe, causes massive dizzy spells..

Reply #128720 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

Hopefully he doesn't randomly collapse like Nathan Eagleton did, that was scary as...

Reply #128788 | Report this post

jj  
Years ago

on other news about big Luke Schenscher, i just noticed on the PS2 game NBA 07, while a highlight package plays of the various NBA superstars, for about half a second you can see Luke get his ankles broke by a crazy crossover(i think it's Allen Iverson,might noy be though,i cant remember)

GO LUKE!

Reply #129309 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:36 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754