wanted game 1 of 99 grand final and other footage

wondering if anyone has footage of game 1 and game 3 of the 99 grand final as well as any video footage of the functions the players attended after winning the championship.

Topic #11096 | Report this topic

Jonno  
Years ago

Yea, i would also love a copy of the 99 GF series!

Reply #129208 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

ive got on VHS game 1 and 3 of the 99 finals 36ers v Victoria
and all 4 games of the 36ers other 99 playoff games between perth and also the hawks.

[email protected]

Reply #129211 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Game 1 of that series was gold, would be great to have some post game footage of that one, all the Sixers fans who'd made the trip over congregated in the Davis Cup room after a crushing victory, amazing atmosphere, the General came in and had a few words for troops. He was pretty pumped (and rightly so), thanked us all for coming then did a sneaky look round the room and said "There's no one from the media here is there? Make sure you all come along for the next game as we're winning this in 2!!"

We actually won it in 3 but at that moment I'd never felt so much love for another man!!

Reply #129359 | Report this post

billo
I have footage of that one and its going on a dvd. i am trying to get footage of the 98 grand final game 2 aftermath in the davis cup room to go with the with the two dvd set i am going to produce.

i will post again when i have it all ready.

Reply #129763 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:43 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754