booga
Years ago

remember the 96

On April 15th 1989, over 25,000 Liverpudlians travelled to Sheffield for the FA Cup semi-final against Nottingham Forest. Ninety six of them never returned.

Eighteen years may have passed since the terrible events at Hillsborough but the 96 who lost their lives will never be forgotten.

Answers have never been given as to why this tragedy happened and charges never laid. People as young as 14 and as old as 67 passed away with no explanation to there families.

YOU WILL NEVR WALK ALONE R.I.P

Topic #11101 | Report this topic

Who´d ov thaught  
Years ago

Don´t try and post anything serious. Go back in the bedroom and look for your red nose, big wig and big floppy shoes.

Reply #129331 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Booga are you trying to makeup for how embarrassing you have been lately on this forum by posting something serious?

Reply #129363 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

this thread is not about me many liverpool fans around the world are sending stuff out as away of protest all i did is used this web page the same as anyone would.
Y.N.W.A

Reply #129382 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

With hope in their hearts.

Reply #129460 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

if you havent seen it yet theres a mivie called "we are marshall" its about a collage football team but the thread just reminded me its a good movie must see

Reply #134967 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:08 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754