shane
Years ago

Go you kings!

go you kings! Im a lonely kings fan in need of a bit of freindship.....
all i have is my 2 championships.
if you want to be my friend email me www.kingsROCKshane.net.au

Topic #1111 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

And that is all you have. Get yourself 4 like the Sixers and you might have some friends here!

Reply #12306 | Report this post

shane  
Years ago

yay we won! how many points did we win by? thats awesome guys i love you all! How many did the hammer score? anyone know? join the kings bandwagon now girls

Reply #12318 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The hammer has never scored in his life.......... The boy is a tool

Reply #12329 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Shane, what Kings bandwagon? Do you mean the people at the Entertainment Centre that didn't even fill a quarter of the stadium?

Reply #12382 | Report this post

the light  
Years ago

dare i say it, but as a sixers fan, id have to say that WE havent been filling our stadium to the rafters this season.

Reply #12514 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

the light, I'm talking about half the crowd we see at our stadium even when its only half full. This crowd practically made less noise that the mere 4 sixers fans at this game.

Reply #12529 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Great Kings fan there Shane, who doesnt even realise that Heal didnt play all last season, and actually retired from ALL basketball after the Olympics.

Top rate work son!

Reply #12538 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:15 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754